ADVERTISEMENT

Washington and Chris Peterson is the argument against Dana

wvpaper

All-Conference
Nov 21, 2010
more proof that cfb is all about the head coach. Nothing else matters.

We know DANA's top end and it's 3rd place in a perfect storm.

Anyone else think WVU has Washington potential like I do?

No I don't think his top end is 3rd place. I know that you hope that this is the best he can do.

No I don't think his top end is 3rd place. I know that you hope that this is the best he can do.

You know enough about cfb to know what dana can do. 6+ years. If it wa going to happen it would have by now

You know enough about cfb to know what dana can do. 6+ years. If it wa going to happen it would have by now
I also know enough about college football to see what dana was handed. I also see that he made some bad hires and we had some to quickness turnover with coaches. I can see that he has made the right hires now and that we are trending upward.

Yes, because there is otherwise no difference between Washington and WVU.

a record setting Orange Bowl victory

LOL...you just can't let it go. And that was with someone else's recruits! DH is having a good year...and his best may yet to come but the Clemson game is no more him that BS winning against Oklahoma with RR's team.

And with his so-so records since that transition year...and up until this year...Lyons would have been a fool to sign him to anything.

Says the guy who roots for wvu to lose so he can hope for a new coach.

A perfect storm would be that you don't post

Reactions: torontoeers
LOL...you just can't let it go. And that was with someone else's recruits! DH is having a good year...and his best may yet to come but the Clemson game is no more him that BS winning against Oklahoma with RR's team.

And with his so-so records since that transition year...and up until this year...Lyons would have been a fool to sign him to anything.

Fan boys are going to hate you.

Have any of you stopped to think that maybe WVU has reached the highest level of success it will ever be able to reach? For f*cks sake, this state is about as poor as it gets, with no huge donors/boosters as an alum to the school and no championship history to try and recruit with.

Washington, on the other hand, has all of the above.

All I'm asking you good folks to do is dare to dream WVU can compete for a CFB championship!

You are an idiot. Has nothing to do with whether I favor Dana getting an extension or gets fired. You are ust an instigating ass!

Reactions: torontoeers
A fella damn near dies and comes back to find Hank and his boy back on the board and after Dana's blood. I should have gone into the light.

BTW Texas, does Hank's boy just do the paper boy thing in the non-pickle season, or do you have a moonlighter on your hands? I'd fire him.

That boy just ain't right. Between you me I think he belongs to that Shackleford fella.

How's that hip, Hank, I mean Root? That parking at the Coliseum suit you these days?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT