ADVERTISEMENT

Was in your neck of the woods yesterday

Hi folks. I was in the Morgantown area yesterday. I always hear how beautiful West Virginia is supposed to be. I drove through two small towns named Rock Forge and Dellslow. Just south of Morgantown. Let me say, they should be put on notice.

I understand poverty (OK, no I don't) but can appreciate being poor and under or unemployed. Unfortunately that does not lead to necessarily the best of living conditions and housing conditions. That being said, personal pride and respect for your neighbors should

Those communities along that creek and road are DISGUSTING! You people are disgusting! Clean up your houses, yards and porches. Have some godforsaken pride in yourself, family and community. Poverty doesn't equate to laziness (well most certainly it does).

CLEAN YOUR YARDS, HOUSES, PORCHES, LAND. Disgusting. Repulsive. You know why there are stereotypes? Because they are truths.

So come folks. Be good citizens. I am sure you or the residents of those areas voted for Trump is if they were able to step out of those shacks and the likely alcohol/meth amphetamine induced stupors, so do your part to make America Great Again! Clean up your act. Those areas make the inner city projects look pristine in comparison. I would be embarrassed as a Morgantown resident that these folks are such slovenly and lazy.
Get a life.

Hi folks. I was in the Morgantown area yesterday. I always hear how beautiful West Virginia is supposed to be. I drove through two small towns named Rock Forge and Dellslow. Just south of Morgantown. Let me say, they should be put on notice.

I understand poverty (OK, no I don't) but can appreciate being poor and under or unemployed. Unfortunately that does not lead to necessarily the best of living conditions and housing conditions. That being said, personal pride and respect for your neighbors should

Those communities along that creek and road are DISGUSTING! You people are disgusting! Clean up your houses, yards and porches. Have some godforsaken pride in yourself, family and community. Poverty doesn't equate to laziness (well most certainly it does).

CLEAN YOUR YARDS, HOUSES, PORCHES, LAND. Disgusting. Repulsive. You know why there are stereotypes? Because they are truths.

So come folks. Be good citizens. I am sure you or the residents of those areas voted for Trump is if they were able to step out of those shacks and the likely alcohol/meth amphetamine induced stupors, so do your part to make America Great Again! Clean up your act. Those areas make the inner city projects look pristine in comparison. I would be embarrassed as a Morgantown resident that these folks are such slovenly and lazy.

You are deplorable! Are you proud of Jerry Sandusky. The fact that you took time to post shows you are an elitist. That tells it all. The erosion of West Virginia is the by product of not poor leadership in Washington, but lack of it. What you saw in West Virginia is nation wide. Pull your head out of your ass!

So if I went to Penn State and took a dick up my mudslide for 4 years I could possess the ability to understand the socio-economic status as well as the work habits of entire towns just by driving through them?

Reactions: Hamptoneer
Surprised at some of the responses. So you guys don't think those places are an embarrassment? You think that is normal? That those people aren't disgusting? My god, I assume some of them have children. Jesus those kids have no chance but for me and some of you to support them as they fail through life.

You can bring back coal mining, but those people won't get jobs, they are too lazy.

I promise you the people living in those houses care infinitely more about protecting children than anyone associated with PSU ever did. And before you even ask, NO you can't take any of those kids home and "shower them up" in order to "help them out" PSU style. No matter how they justify it in State College, in West Virginia we actually understand that that would be an abomination and a crime.

Why are Liberals so Hateful?

Ignorance is shared with the far right... Much like this comment

there's an old saying..."clean out your own closet before you start on mine"...you all have a LOT bigger problem than a few downtrodden towns...you whole university needs a house cleaning....eaboswhan

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer

I might actually intervene if a bunch of those repulsive and disgusting, lazy "hillbillies" were to beat up on you, but only because I'm a fair minded person. It might take me a few minutes to consider it and only after they had beaten you to within an inch of your life. I would save you, however... if only so you could reflect on the experience for the rest of your life. Have a nice day!

BTW those same people you spoke about would change your flat tire, fix an engine problem and invite you to dinner if you were stranded.

Last edited:
Reactions: WVex-pat in GA
The person who started this post is someone you know under many names, Dogeered. She's trolling this weekend under this alias and another semi-regular she uses. It's the same lame old mare who thinks she's a racehorse when she's not swift enough to pull the plow.

Obviously, the OP has not traveled the rural areas of his own state. No matter where it happens, it is sad to see rural small towns dying...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT