ADVERTISEMENT

Was in your neck of the woods yesterday

BigNittanyLion

Redshirting
Oct 1, 2008
Hi folks. I was in the Morgantown area yesterday. I always hear how beautiful West Virginia is supposed to be. I drove through two small towns named Rock Forge and Dellslow. Just south of Morgantown. Let me say, they should be put on notice.

I understand poverty (OK, no I don't) but can appreciate being poor and under or unemployed. Unfortunately that does not lead to necessarily the best of living conditions and housing conditions. That being said, personal pride and respect for your neighbors should

Those communities along that creek and road are DISGUSTING! You people are disgusting! Clean up your houses, yards and porches. Have some godforsaken pride in yourself, family and community. Poverty doesn't equate to laziness (well most certainly it does).

CLEAN YOUR YARDS, HOUSES, PORCHES, LAND. Disgusting. Repulsive. You know why there are stereotypes? Because they are truths.

So come folks. Be good citizens. I am sure you or the residents of those areas voted for Trump is if they were able to step out of those shacks and the likely alcohol/meth amphetamine induced stupors, so do your part to make America Great Again! Clean up your act. Those areas make the inner city projects look pristine in comparison. I would be embarrassed as a Morgantown resident that these folks are such slovenly and lazy.

...says the guy whose own college town leads PA in poverty.

Poverty rates in State College

Residents with income below the poverty level in 2013:
State College:
53.1%
Whole state:
17.7%
Residents with income below 50% of the poverty level in 2013:
State College:
37.4%
Whole state:
6.1%
Poverty rate among disabled males:
State College:
28.7%
Pennsylvania:
14.4%
Disability rate in this borough among poor males (it is 10.7% among residents who are not classified as poor):
State College:
4.8%
Pennsylvania:
14.4%
Poverty rate among disabled females:
State College:
30.5%
Pennsylvania:
19.4%
Disability rate in this borough among poor females (it is 9.1% among residents who are not classified as poor):
State College:
4.2%
Pennsylvania:
19.4%
Renting rate in this borough among poor and not poor residents:
Residents below poverty level:
98.1%
Residents above poverty level:
63.3%

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/poverty/poverty-State-College-Pennsylvania.html#ixzz4WzVKBn9R

Reactions: NY EER
sandusky_herbie_itshower.gif

State College:
53.1%
Whole state:
17.7%
State College:
37.4%
Whole state:
6.1%
State College:
28.7%
Pennsylvania:
14.4%
Disability rate in this borough among poor males (it is 10.7% among residents who are not classified as poor):
State College:
4.8%
Pennsylvania:
14.4%
State College:
30.5%
Pennsylvania:
19.4%
Disability rate in this borough among poor females (it is 9.1% among residents who are not classified as poor):
State College:
4.2%
Pennsylvania:
19.4%
98.1%
63.3%

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/poverty/poverty-State-College-Pennsylvania.html#ixzz4WzVKBn9R

Remind me to never get into an argument with you! You had a devastating response.

Hi folks. I was in the Morgantown area yesterday. I always hear how beautiful West Virginia is supposed to be. I drove through two small towns named Rock Forge and Dellslow. Just south of Morgantown. Let me say, they should be put on notice.

I understand poverty (OK, no I don't) but can appreciate being poor and under or unemployed. Unfortunately that does not lead to necessarily the best of living conditions and housing conditions. That being said, personal pride and respect for your neighbors should

Those communities along that creek and road are DISGUSTING! You people are disgusting! Clean up your houses, yards and porches. Have some godforsaken pride in yourself, family and community. Poverty doesn't equate to laziness (well most certainly it does).

CLEAN YOUR YARDS, HOUSES, PORCHES, LAND. Disgusting. Repulsive. You know why there are stereotypes? Because they are truths.

So come folks. Be good citizens. I am sure you or the residents of those areas voted for Trump is if they were able to step out of those shacks and the likely alcohol/meth amphetamine induced stupors, so do your part to make America Great Again! Clean up your act. Those areas make the inner city projects look pristine in comparison. I would be embarrassed as a Morgantown resident that these folks are such slovenly and lazy.

Why are Liberals so Hateful?

I would think you'd have bigger issues to consider. Like getting NAMBLA to relocate the national HQ to State College.

Reactions: jocktalker

I always heard how classy PSU was as a University and how they did things the "right way." Then, I flipped on the news and saw that you harbored a child rapist in your football shower room for decades. Then you disgusting people hit to the streets to defend the facilitators.

It sounds like you are a tolerant liberal, but "love who you love" doesn't refer to grown men having a thing for 10 year old cub scouts. Joe Knew. Go away.

Sometimes you have to really go the second mile to keep your neighborhood clean, that rhythmic slapping sound is me applauding your consideration for putting the health, safety and well being of children above any self interest

Reactions: popmurtha
I did an audit at the Coca Cola ( Smart Water) plant a few years ago. Two things.....
One - Coca Cola was smart enough to locate the plant miles out of town. Two - You must not get out much in your own neck of the woods or you wouldn't post such hypocrisy.

Surprised at some of the responses. So you guys don't think those places are an embarrassment? You think that is normal? That those people aren't disgusting? My god, I assume some of them have children. Jesus those kids have no chance but for me and some of you to support them as they fail through life.

You can bring back coal mining, but those people won't get jobs, they are too lazy.

Reactions: MacMountie
Surprised at some of the responses. So you guys don't think those places are an embarrassment? You think that is normal? That those people aren't disgusting? My god, I assume some of them have children. Jesus those kids have no chance but for me and some of you to support them as they fail through life.

You can bring back coal mining, but those people won't get jobs, they are too lazy.

You think they have children? I hope the children over the last 30 years have avoided your campus.

You can't spell ASS with out State Pen..... Drive five miles in any direction from the Penal Colony and open your eye's.

This is your legacy.

Child rape and this VHS tape is pretty accurate. Joe knew...........

1117-joe-paterno-dvd-3ex.jpg

Japa was a molester
He also banged poodles

Is it normal for very poor people living in an area that is susceptible to flooding, living in 100 year old company houses hard to the side of the road to have other priorities than making sure their yard is kept up in the dead of winter? I think keeping food on the table and staying warm are probably at the top of their list in the last few weeks.

Of course I'm sure your church would be happy to make a "mission trip" next month to help them out, right? Of course not, your church's spring break mission trip will be to Belize to help those less fortunate.

Troll much?

You think they have children? I hope the children over the last 30 years have avoided your campus.
We have put out thousands and thousands of successful young adults succeeding in all fields, thank you very much. People come to Penn State to study, broaden their horizons and earn great careers. Unlike other schools where they go to get drunk and burn things.

Again, does your local elected officials and residents approve of such sloveness?

Is that you Jerry? What a role model you are. You want to talk about disgusting? When I think of Penn State I think Pedophiles. Thanks for stopping by Jerry. Now run along, I hear your boyfriend calling. We Are.....Ped State!

Disgusting. Repulsive. You know why there are stereotypes? Because they are truths.

Perhaps a PSU fan should have used a bit of conscious thought before speaking these words. Are you not aware of what most people think about your University?

Have you ever taken a ride through Dunbar PA ? Maybe you should before you start casting stones.

BigNittanyLion, you are nothing but an asshole. What crawled up your butt today. Where do you come off criticizing people you don't know. They probably have more class than you'll ever have no matter what their income status. I guess with your piss poor excuse for a basketball team you've got nothing better to do than trash other people. Get off our board. You're not welcome here.

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer

Since Penn State takes great pride in maintaining old traditions.............are you proud that your program kept the old style of Corn Hole going for so long ? Are you one who still supports JoePa even though he knew what was going on in the PSU locker room ?

We have put out thousands and thousands of successful young adults succeeding in all fields, thank you very much. People come to Penn State to study, broaden their horizons and earn great careers. Unlike other schools where they go to get drunk and burn things.

Again, does your local elected officials and residents approve of such sloveness?

What a bunch of BS. People go to State College to bugger little boys. Period. Your alternative facts not withstanding.

State College:
53.1%
Whole state:
17.7%
State College:
37.4%
Whole state:
6.1%
State College:
28.7%
Pennsylvania:
14.4%
State College:
4.8%
Pennsylvania:
14.4%
State College:
30.5%
Pennsylvania:
19.4%
State College:
4.2%
Pennsylvania:
19.4%
98.1%
63.3%

What per cent of adults participate in child rape?

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
We have put out thousands and thousands of successful young adults succeeding in all fields, thank you very much. People come to Penn State to study, broaden their horizons and earn great careers, and to get a shot of brown eye......

FIFY

KRVLX.jpg

d6788c46d7c8f1f0110be8eaab334b20e63b38cb9e937802132c05ce84750110.jpg

00aa-joe-paterno.jpg

penn-state-pedobear.jpg

dgneq.jpg

catholic-church-vs-penn-state.jpg

ed0ee82ea6cce79f6c3369aac7e5e27abe80fd480397e7c9bc6b234b9d0a19d6.jpg

30-Things-Leaving-PA-26.jpg

Boy it must really suck living in Pa. A state where you cannot buy beer in a grocery store or the local quickie mart. Just don't molest any of our kids OK?

Is that you Jerry? What a role model you are. You want to talk about disgusting? When I think of Penn State I think Pedophiles. Thanks for stopping by Jerry. Now run along, I hear your boyfriend calling. We Are.....Ped State!
If you think he's really a Penn State fan I've got a nice watch to sell you...it's a Rolex, really.

Perhaps a PSU fan should have used a bit of conscious thought before speaking these words. Are you not aware of what most people think about your University?
He's not a Penn State fan...geez. It's an alternative handle for a poster on a certain other board and I bet you can guess which one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT