ADVERTISEMENT

Warming up to Rubio for VP

I like Marco. Something about him though makes me think he's just a RINO in MAGA clothing, but I'd support him on Trump's ticket. He's very well informed on Foreign affairs, so that's a plus. We'll see, but my gut tells me Trump picks somebody from outside the D.C. inner circle.

Doug Bergum (N. Dakota Governor) has been getting lots of mentions. I like him too!
51ef665f.jpg

Bio

I understand Bergum is very solid on energy policy and especially good at destroying the climate change myth. The reversal of Crooked Joes disastrous energy policies will be a key objective of the Trump administration.

I understand Bergum is very solid on energy policy and especially good at destroying the climate change myth. The reversal of Crooked Joes disastrous energy policies will be a key objective of the Trump administration.
He also has a solid background building businesses from the ground up (especially in high tech) so he's liked by the business class that wants relief from creepy Joes smothering "green energy" mandates and crushing taxes.

Read his bio I linked to, it's impressive. He's done wonders for N. Dakota using fiscal restraint, low taxes and signing common sense legislation to help businesses grow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT