ADVERTISEMENT

Kristi Noem defends controversial decision to shoot her dog: 'I can understand why some people are upset'

She would shoot your dog too. I thought Kari Lake was the creepiest female politician I'd ever seen until I saw an extended interview with Noem so this does not surprise me. I would be surprised if Sleepy Don picked her for VP.

Kristi Noem defends controversial decision to shoot her dog: 'I can understand why some people are upset'
So she shot an untrainable aggressive dog who after killing numerous chickens tried to bite her.

Do you think it's creepy for a farmer to kill a fox that has got into the chicken coop?

So she shot an untrainable aggressive dog who after killing numerous chickens tried to bite her.

Do you think it's creepy for a farmer to kill a fox that has got into the chicken coop?
Congrats. You support shooting healthy dogs instead of finding new homes for them. Anything else you want to confess to the board today?

Congrats. You support shooting healthy dogs instead of finding new homes for them. Anything else you want to confess to the board today?
Don't you support murdering unborn babies?

I never said I support it, but I understand why she did it.

• Haha
Reactions: Airport and moe
Let’s put a vicious dog in somebody’s else’s house. Like bringing in all these Muslims into our country. Brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: moe

Killing dogs that kill livestock is common practice especially if they get aggressive towards people. It sucks but has been going on for generations. People like moe support letting criminals who kill people out of jail and killing babies who has done no wrong. Some people, dogs and cats need taken out of society.

Reactions: WVUStrick44
.50 cents a round seems like an economic alternative.
She did her neighbors a favor.

Killing dogs that kill livestock is common practice especially if they get aggressive towards people. It sucks but has been going on for generations. People like moe support letting criminals who kill people out of jail and killing babies who has done no wrong. Some people, dogs and cats need taken out of society.
Guaranteed these people haven’t ever watched Old Yeller.

More about me, the hardest thing I ever had to do was shoot my horse. A dog, I didn’t flinch on, but my horse? That bothered me.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Guaranteed these people haven’t ever watched Old Yeller.

More about me, the hardest thing I ever had to do was shoot my horse. A dog, I didn’t flinch on, but my horse? That bothered me.
I hate to shoot them but will when they need it , if they make me shoot them won't miss a minute sleep .I like dogs better than most people and believe people need shot at a faster rate .

Reactions: WVUSerg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT