ADVERTISEMENT

Lori Lightfoot tells us why voters don't like her....You ready to be shocked?...Because they're RACIST!

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Anyone else sick and tired of the left calling them racists? Race doesn't even matter these days. If you disagree with the left, you are a racist. Just think bleaters. If you're against Lightfoot or any other leftist, you're a racist too. Our country is racist. You know...The greatest country and system the planet Easrth has ever seen? Yep. The left says it's racist. If you disagree, you're a racist. You're a white supremacist. It doesn't matter what color you are. The 5 black cops who killed a black man? Yep....That's white supremacy. Pedo-Joe agrees with all that and you bleaters vote for it.

Why, our very own @atlkvb is one of the biggest racists on the board, according to the left. :joy:

Lori could be purple with green polka dots and we'd all still disagree with her, but for the few bleaters she has...I mean there are still thousand of bleaters who still like her. How she gets more than one vote (her own) is beyond the likes I've never seen.

Leftists and their bleaters are destroying our country

LINK: Lori Lightfoot slammed for suggesting voters oppose her because she's a Black woman in power: Her 'time is up'

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot was put on blast by critics for blaming her dwindling re-election prospects on race and gender instead of the city's crime crisis.

"I'm a Black woman and, let's not forget, some folks frankly don't support us in leadership roles," Lightfoot told The New Yorker recently.

"I think Lori's time is up," local radio host Ray Stevens responded Monday on "Fox & Friends First."

"Personally, I don't think she can pull off this race, but I've been wrong before as the polls have in the past," he said earlier in the segment.

Stevens told co-anchors Todd Piro and Ashley Strohmier that, instead of fixating on skin color, the race will boil down to key issues – most importantly, crime.

"Chicago has a rampant crime problem, and not only is it in Chicago, but its has reached the collar counties… crime, crime crime is going to be the issue in this election and, personally, what I'm hearing from my constituents, from listeners, is that it will come down to Paul Vallas or Brandon Johnson."

In the latest polls, Lightfoot trails Vallas by 19 points and Johnson by two. Jesus Chuy Garcia is also locked in a tight race with Lightfoot.

"I think those are your two guys," Stevens continued. "There may be a surprise, but I think the rhetoric we just talked about, what you just talked about is what will hurt Lori Lightfoot – crime and she just doesn't come across as somebody that cares about people."

Stevens also noted the majority of the city's leaders are people of color, calling Chicago "very diverse" with a bounty of African-American and Latino candidates populating the ballot.

"I don't think it comes down to race. There are people living in these communities that just want to be safe," he said.

Fox News contributor Joe Concha echoed Stevens' remarks, Monday, calling Lightfoot's blame game a "Hail Mary" in her failing campaign.

"When you play the race card from the bottom of the deck, which is what she's doing, that is literally what we're seeing, a Hail Mary here," he said.

"Crime has completely gone out of control under her watch, and she seems to have no solutions around it. This is what happens, elections have consequences, Lori Lightfoot will be gone."

The controversial Chicago mayor also caught flack for her recent comments dissuading voters from heading to the polls if they were not going to cast their vote for her.

"Voting for somebody not named Lightfoot is a vote for Chuy Garcia or Paul Vallas," she said at a campaign event in Grand Crossing.

"If you want them controlling your fate and your destiny, then stay home… then don't vote," she added.

Lightfoot later apologized, chalking up the statement up to misspeaking in the heat of a campaign rally.

Last edited:
Reactions: atlkvb
Anyone else sick and tired of the left calling them racists? Race doesn't even matter these days. If you disagree with the left, you are a racist. Just think bleaters. If you're against Lightfoot or any other leftist, you're a racist to. Our country is racist. You know...The greatest country and system the planet Easrth has ever seen? Yep. The left says it's racist. If you disagree, you're a racist. You're a white supremacist. It doesn't matter what color you are. The 5 black cops who killed a black man? Yep....That's white supremacy. Pedo-Joe agrees with all that and you bleaters vote for it.

Why, our very own @atlkvb is one of the biggest racists on the board, according to the left. :joy:

Lori could be purple with green polka dots and we'd all still disagree with her, but for the few bleaters she has...I mean there are still thousand of bleaters who still like her. How she gets more than one vote (her own) is beyond the likes I've never seen.

Leftists and their bleaters are destroying our country

LINK: Lori Lightfoot slammed for suggesting voters oppose her because she's a Black woman in power: Her 'time is up'

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot was put on blast by critics for blaming her dwindling re-election prospects on race and gender instead of the city's crime crisis.

"I'm a Black woman and, let's not forget, some folks frankly don't support us in leadership roles," Lightfoot told The New Yorker recently.

"I think Lori's time is up," local radio host Ray Stevens responded Monday on "Fox & Friends First."

"Personally, I don't think she can pull off this race, but I've been wrong before as the polls have in the past," he said earlier in the segment.

Stevens told co-anchors Todd Piro and Ashley Strohmier that, instead of fixating on skin color, the race will boil down to key issues – most importantly, crime.

"Chicago has a rampant crime problem, and not only is it in Chicago, but its has reached the collar counties… crime, crime crime is going to be the issue in this election and, personally, what I'm hearing from my constituents, from listeners, is that it will come down to Paul Vallas or Brandon Johnson."

In the latest polls, Lightfoot trails Vallas by 19 points and Johnson by two. Jesus Chuy Garcia is also locked in a tight race with Lightfoot.

"I think those are your two guys," Stevens continued. "There may be a surprise, but I think the rhetoric we just talked about, what you just talked about is what will hurt Lori Lightfoot – crime and she just doesn't come across as somebody that cares about people."

Stevens also noted the majority of the city's leaders are people of color, calling Chicago "very diverse" with a bounty of African-American and Latino candidates populating the ballot.

"I don't think it comes down to race. There are people living in these communities that just want to be safe," he said.

Fox News contributor Joe Concha echoed Stevens' remarks, Monday, calling Lightfoot's blame game a "Hail Mary" in her failing campaign.

"When you play the race card from the bottom of the deck, which is what she's doing, that is literally what we're seeing, a Hail Mary here," he said.

"Crime has completely gone out of control under her watch, and she seems to have no solutions around it. This is what happens, elections have consequences, Lori Lightfoot will be gone."

The controversial Chicago mayor also caught flack for her recent comments dissuading voters from heading to the polls if they were not going to cast their vote for her.

"Voting for somebody not named Lightfoot is a vote for Chuy Garcia or Paul Vallas," she said at a campaign event in Grand Crossing.

"If you want them controlling your fate and your destiny, then stay home… then don't vote," she added.

Lightfoot later apologized, chalking up the statement up to misspeaking in the heat of a campaign rally.

It's simple 30 cat...if you oppose failed Leftist ideas or policy you are racist. It doesn't matter what the color of your skin is. Of course if the policy or failures you point out are the actual results of a person of color, that simply underscores the fact you are racist. People of color who are on the Left never fail and cannot be wrong on policy, so pointing out either in any of them proves you indeed are racist even if you are a person of color yourself!

See how that works?

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT