ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia just snapped Cal's 27 games home winning streak!

bEER_Nation13

All-American
Mar 2, 2012
That win in Charlottesville keeps looking better.

Tony Bennett is one of the best coaches in college, their team isn't flashy but very fundamentally sound.

Reactions: AirForceer
That win in Charlottesville keeps looking better.

Tony Bennett is one of the best coaches in college, their team isn't flashy but very fundamentally sound.

Let's just hope we go into BIg 12 play knowing every game will be tough, but winnable. If we could make a FT to save our A$$, I would feel better about this team. Just saying....

Let's just hope we go into BIg 12 play knowing every game will be tough, but winnable. If we could make a FT to save our A$$, I would feel better about this team. Just saying....

Jevon Carter hits 82%. Nathan Adrian 75%. Teyvon Myers 76%. Lamont West 74%. It's the other guys who caused the tumble to 64%.

What I like is that 8 players are averaging 7 to 13 points per game. That's more than 70 points a game spread among 8 players so that the opponents can't focus on one super shooter. They have to deal with everyone. All 15 players have scored, which will come in handy in the Big 12 and dealing with wear and tear and injuries.

Reactions: AirForceer
Jevon Carter hits 82%. Nathan Adrian 75%. Teyvon Myers 76%. Lamont West 74%. It's the other guys who caused the tumble to 64%.

What I like is that 8 players are averaging 7 to 13 points per game. That's more than 70 points a game spread among 8 players so that the opponents can't focus on one super shooter. They have to deal with everyone. All 15 players have scored, which will come in handy in the Big 12 and dealing with wear and tear and injuries.

Let's hope they can do that against better competition? I mean the way they played/beat Virginia gives good reason to get excited.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT