ADVERTISEMENT

Vingle says buyout goes down Jan 2nd

http://www.wvgazettemail.com/sports/20151207/mitch-vingle-wheels-churning-over-holgorsens-status

I'm sure he has sources. Perhaps I was wrong earlier and Dana's fate is tied to the bowl game. It's obvious Vingle believes it's time for him to go.
If you want factual information on the situation you can find it on the Blue Lot. Vingle just doing his usual of throwing out opinions and not sourcing that information.

I don't come over here a lot trying to sell you on the premium side but this is the kind of situation that you'll find better info on the Blue Lot than anywhere else.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
Bonus!?!? A friend said this about a bonus: " I once got a bonus....it was a candy cane taped to the envelope". As far as I am concerned, that would be too big of a bonus for the clown coaching our football program. Good article by Vingle and it is time.

This just in...

President Obama will be making a speech tomorrow night.

"The President will discuss the broader threat of Dana Holgerson being the head coach including the nature of the threat, how it has evolved, and how we will defeat it. He will reiterate his firm conviction that Dana Holgerson will be destroyed and that West Virginia Universiry must draw upon it's values -- it's unwavering commitment to winning championships and to prevail over all of college football to be the most successful program of all time."

President Obama is also expected to address advocacy for stronger gun laws, including barring The Mountaineer and his rifle to all football games.

This is big news! President Obama will save us all!

If you want factual information on the situation you can find it on the Blue Lot. Vingle just doing his usual of throwing out opinions and not sourcing that information.

I don't come over here a lot trying to sell you on the premium side but this is the kind of situation that you'll find better info on the Blue Lot than anywhere else.

allot of people wouldn't talk to the press if they where revealed as the source of the information

This just in...

President Obama will be making a speech tomorrow night.

"The President will discuss the broader threat of Dana Holgerson being the head coach including the nature of the threat, how it has evolved, and how we will defeat it. He will reiterate his firm conviction that Dana Holgerson will be destroyed and that West Virginia Universiry must draw upon it's values -- it's unwavering commitment to winning championships and to prevail over all of college football to be the most successful program of all time."

President Obama is also expected to address advocacy for stronger gun laws, including barring The Mountaineer and his rifle to all football games.

This is big news! President Obama will save us all!

Didn't Obama take the Mountaineer rifle like ten years ago? I remember seeing it on TV

Reactions: countryroads89
One of the few things that Vingle makes a valid point on is that for WVU's future, a high level of success is critical. Without the BIG 12 WVU would be in the AAC now and WVU doesn't have a huge tv market or large fanbase or AAU status to hang its hat on. Athletic success allowed the school to join the BIG 12 and should realignment rear its ugly head again--a distinct possibility in a conference with its head buried in the sand much like the defunct Big East--then WVU has to be in position in all aspects to continue competing at the highest levels.

Same bat (crazy) channel, same bat (crazy) time--same message. Take your b.s. to a political board--no one wants to read your malformed rants here.

You skip over a paragraph of "political b.s.", quote my joking 2 sentence reply, call me a "neo con" then tell me to take my "b.s. to a political board"? OK gramps... being a hypocrite is the least of your problems. :middlefinger:[WVU]

Same bat (crazy) channel, same bat (crazy) time--same message. Take your b.s. to a political board--no one wants to read your malformed rants here.
A little math helps. Obviously Shipyard was joking since Obama was nowhere near the White House this time 10 years ago.

Reactions: Shipyard Dog
Sky Howard should be respected both as a person and a player. He has been very good at his position this year and deserves to be acknowledged. The entire team played well and deserve better from their 'fans'. Perhaps some of you need to find a new team to rally around. Just find a team that wins every game and you have found your base.

Reactions: hunterspot1
Sky Howard should be respected both as a person and a player. He has been very good at his position this year and deserves to be acknowledged. The entire team played well and deserve better from their 'fans'. Perhaps some of you need to find a new team to rally around. Just find a team that wins every game and you have found your base.

Skyler Howard tries hard and nobody doubts his effort but your not going to compete for a big 12 title with him as QB. He struggles to make the intermediate throws necessary for this offense to hit on all cylinders. His stats are not as great as you suggest and its unlikely that he has the skill set to take his game to another level.

Skyler Howard tries hard and nobody doubts his effort but your not going to compete for a big 12 title with him as QB. He struggles to make the intermediate throws necessary for this offense to hit on all cylinders. His stats are not as great as you suggest and its unlikely that he has the skill set to take his game to another level.

He is certainly not perfect, but you take away all of the passes that were dropped, and he would look a whole lot better.

Newsflash: they don't give out participation trophies in college football.

Newsflash: they don't give out participation trophies in college football.

No, But if your team finishes with a 6-6 record you get to go bowling .... and this year a couple of5-7 teams get to go.
That's just about the same as a participation trophy

I know...I wasn't asking for permission.

....I wasn't even being sincere when I typed, 'respectfully'.

And yet despite your sincerities, you felt it necessary to extend me obligatory respect, and for that, I thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT