ADVERTISEMENT

Vernon...it's time for a courtesy flush

sleight

Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 1, 2002
Thru the years I have enjoyed a few minutes of respite (sometime hours) by logging and catching up on the latest insights of Keenan and Vernon as well as comments of fellow mountaineers... But you have lost control of the board and the stench coming from it is over taking the value of the time spent here...it's your board but my wallet... Do what you want, but I would suggest you flush first, as if I do my wal

Last edited:
Thru the years I have enjoyed a few minutes of respite (sometime hours) by logging and catching up on the latest insights of Keenan and Vernon as well as comments of fellow mountaineers... But you have lost control of the board and the stench coming from it is over taking the value of the time spent here...it's your board but my wallet... Do what you want, but I would suggest you flush first, as if I do my wallet walks with me.
You do realize you're on the free board and not the premium board that you pay for? You're right I don't monitor this board day and night and that's so I can concentrate on you, the paying customer. There is only so much time in each day and I simply can't do both. I would highly recommend staying on the Blue Lot: http://westvirginia.forums.rivals.com/forums/the-blue-lot.26/

Appreciate the feedback.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT