Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
WVU is not favored in the Las Vegas points line in any game listed so far:

5.5-point underdog to Texas Tech

Even vs. TCU

8.5-point underdog to Oklahoma

5-point underdog to Texas

If that holds true, doing better than 8-4 would be almost impossible.

WVU is not favored in the Las Vegas points line in any game listed so far:

5.5-point underdog to Texas Tech

Even vs. TCU

8.5-point underdog to Oklahoma

5-point underdog to Texas

If that holds true, doing better than 8-4 would be almost impossible.

Outside of the Oklahoma game only 1 spread is greater than 1 score. way too early to speculate on this though.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Good Lord- I take a break from the board for like 2 years and the first post I see upon returning is gloom and doom from Cuyahoga Falls. The same guy that warned WVU to be extremely wary of UNLV in 2010 - 49-10 win. Holy shit... It's like I never left!

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Vegas folks set the odds in order to make money.....................on the Mountaineers. Dadgummit! Vegas is like that!

Good Lord- I take a break from the board for like 2 years and the first post I see upon returning is gloom and doom from Cuyahoga Falls. The same guy that warned WVU to be extremely wary of UNLV in 2010 - 49-10 win. Holy shit... It's like I never left!
I don't remember making that post. But, then, I don't remember what I had to eat yesterday at my age. :sunglasses:

A two year break ? You must be one of my coworkers.

Only diff is that I remember them.

I don't understand how pointing out what the odds-makers are saying is doom and gloom.

It's not like CFE was making it up or stirring the pot. What he said is true .... IF (and CFE did say "if" .... if what they (the odds-makers) project holds up it's going to make for a tough season.

I think he's correct.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT