ADVERTISEMENT

Vax mandates

thought I read somewhere that vaccinated people still carry the virus. i mean...i guess it’s easier just to point fingers when said person thinks they’re being ‘responsible.’
Currently, people ages 18 to 49 make up the largest demographic of hospitalized people due to COVID-19, according to the CDC.

Delta variant makes up 91 percent of new cases, one study found that the most reported symptoms were headache, sore throat, and runny nose.

For younger people, this might feel like just a bad cold. But they could still spread the virus to others who are more at risk of severe illness, including those not yet fully vaccinated.

Even people with an asymptomatic infection can pass on the virus to others.

Infections happen in only a small proportion of people who are fully vaccinated, even with the Delta variant. When these infections occur among vaccinated people, they tend to be mild. If you are fully vaccinated and become infected with the Delta variant, you can spread the virus to others.

Round 1: "virus" gets released, people get it, mainly elderly, start dying, leaders/Big Pharm quickly see that the younger generation is unaffected and aren't going to get vaccinated.

Round 2: "variant" gets released, now affects younger generation, people start freaking out, lining their kids up to get a shot that is unproven and NOT a vaccine, Big Pharm making BILLIONS from this.

Hmmm.......interesting that a simple variant suddenly started infecting children while the original versions didn't? Yeah, it's completely "natural".

Last edited:
Round 1: "virus" gets released, people get it, mainly elderly, start dying, leaders/Big Pharm quickly see that the younger generation is unaffected and aren't going to get vaccinated.

Round 2: "variant" gets released, now affects younger generation, people start freaking out, lining their kids up to get a shot that is unproven and NOT a vaccine, Big Pharm making BILLIONS from this.

Hmmm.......interesting that a simple variant suddenly started infecting children while the original versions didn't? Yeah, it's completely "natural".
Like we’ve all talked about before, it’s a case of following the money. The media clamps down harder against oral therapies used such as ivermectin and HCQ, yet look at what Pfizer and others are going to try and get approval to put out (Protease and polymerase inhibitors).

• Haha
Reactions: moe
Like we’ve all talked about before, it’s a case of following the money. The media clamps down harder against oral therapies used such as ivermectin and HCQ, yet look at what Pfizer and others are going to try and get approval to put out (Protease and polymerase inhibitors).

Maybe I've missed it, but have any of the "experts" explained how the "variant" suddenly started infecting kids while the original and other variants did not?

• Haha
Reactions: moe
Maybe I've missed it, but have any of the "experts" explained how the "variant" suddenly started infecting kids while the original and other variants did not?
No explanation that I’ve read or heard, except the usual “it’s just a natural variant, better get that vaccine!”.

Pfizer CEO is pushing for yearly booster shots and they keep pushing for the approval age to be lowered.

3352348b8eb4d116.jpeg

If the vaccine stopped the spread & stopped people from getting the virus I could agree with a mandate from the states not federal.

Comply or be eliminated.... Surprised they even vaccinate us elderly, especially us with comorbidity issues...
Yes sir I'm gonna run to get a unknown vaccine to protect me & my kids from a bad cold or sore throat. Please someone make it all stop . Millions will have it & not even know it ...let that statement sink in , tell me how deadly it is & please dont use 85 year olds who is already talking to the grim reaper about funeral arrangements.

If the vaccine stopped the spread & stopped people from getting the virus I could agree with a mandate from the states not federal.
That's been my point, too. Mandating the "vaccine" isn't going to prevent people from spreading it. It definitely isn't preventing people from getting it. Thus, it's not a "vaccine". It's a pre-treatment. It's a way for the government to tell you they will take care of you since they know what's best for you. Just imagine if they'd done that to all the AIDS people in the early 80's......round them up, lock them away.........ban them from entering malls, restaurants, grocery stores, etc........oh, that wouldn't have been politically correct to do that. (back when the "experts" had no clue how HIV spreads)

That's been my point, too. Mandating the "vaccine" isn't going to prevent people from spreading it. It definitely isn't preventing people from getting it. Thus, it's not a "vaccine". It's a pre-treatment. It's a way for the government to tell you they will take care of you since they know what's best for you. Just imagine if they'd done that to all the AIDS people in the early 80's......round them up, lock them away.........ban them from entering malls, restaurants, grocery stores, etc........oh, that wouldn't have been politically correct to do that.
They are so bent on this vaccine (money driven by fear & artificially inflated statistics) that they wont mention natural immunity at all & if they follow the science natural immunity is best. Millions will have it so they said & wont even know it , they said ....so how many have natural immunity?......according to Israel natural immunity is best......natural immunity is free (not counting the pain & suffering of being sick )so politicians & families who are invested in big pharma cant make money or get kick backs from natural immunity.

Reactions: BigC
They are so bent on this vaccine (money driven by fear & artificially inflated statistics) that they wont mention natural immunity at all & if they follow the science natural immunity is best. Millions will have it so they said & wont even know it , they said ....so how many have natural immunity?......according to Israel natural immunity is best......natural immunity is free (not counting the pain & suffering of being sick )so politicians & families who are invested in big pharma cant make money or get kick backs from natural immunity.
What my fellow liberals do not understand is this..........once a time, it would be liberals leading against these "government mandates". Because we saw that if you give an inch, they (government) will take a mile. Then what's next? That's my protest on all this. Not that vaccines are bad, because my family has been vaccinated (I have not). They made their choice. I made mine. I thought that is how America worked when it was something for your body? At least that's what we are told when it comes to abortions, of which I've never spoke for banning them because I've always kept the liberal mind of "your choice". I think they are wrong, and inhumane. I would never want anyone in my family to have one, and would strongly urge them not to. But I wouldn't lock them in my attic and force them to have the child, either.

I cannot believe I actually read where Whoopi even is saying that these Progressives are the problem with everything. She's identified it. Maher has identified it. Why can't other liberals see through all this?

What my fellow liberals do not understand is this..........once a time, it would be liberals leading against these "government mandates". Because we saw that if you give an inch, they (government) will take a mile. Then what's next? That's my protest on all this. Not that vaccines are bad, because my family has been vaccinated (I have not). They made their choice. I made mine. I thought that is how America worked when it was something for your body? At least that's what we are told when it comes to abortions, of which I've never spoke for banning them because I've always kept the liberal mind of "your choice". I think they are wrong, and inhumane. I would never want anyone in my family to have one, and would strongly urge them not to. But I wouldn't lock them in my attic and force them to have the child, either.

I cannot believe I actually read where Whoopi even is saying that these Progressives are the problem with everything. She's identified it. Maher has identified it. Why can't other liberals see through all this?
Your abortion vs infectious disease comparison is a total fail.

Nope. The vaccine mandate is all about "protecting people". The unborn baby has a heartbeat.
A woman who gets an abortion has no effect on anyone else from a health perspective but if she's an infected anti vaxxer who goes out in public she could make others sick.

A woman who gets an abortion has no effect on anyone else from a health perspective but if she's an infected anti vaxxer who goes out in public she could make others sick.
She has no effect? What about the human with a heartbeat in her stomach? Who cannot protect themselves?

EDIT: oh, and it's proven that the VACCINATED are spreading this "virus" just as much as unvaccinated. And the truth is starting to come out about that. Fact they are now saying the vaccine will "lesson your symptoms" is key to understanding this.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
She has no effect? What about the human with a heartbeat in her stomach? Who cannot protect themselves?

EDIT: oh, and it's proven that the VACCINATED are spreading this "virus" just as much as unvaccinated. And the truth is starting to come out about that. Fact they are now saying the vaccine will "lesson your symptoms" is key to understanding this.
My question regarding that is...

If I am vaccinated and get covid thus experience lesser symptoms how does my covid experience affect my natural immunity gained from the infection?

but she can lower her odds of spreading the disease and getting serious illness by getting the vaccine. Abortion has nothing to do with constitutional vaccine mandates by employers but it's wonderful that you like to compare the two.

but she can lower her odds of spreading the disease and getting serious illness by getting the vaccine. Abortion has nothing to do with constitutional vaccine mandates by employers but it's wonderful that you like to compare the two.
Show me in the constitution where vaccine mandates are allowed. Can I assume it is in the same section that let's women kill their babies if they had an oopsie fling gone wrong?

Lower her odds of spreading? That's NOT TRUE and you know it. The fact that you are vaccinated is actually MORE dangerous for spread considering that some are asymptomatic, meaning they don't know they have gotten the "virus", and the fact that we KNOW that vaccinated people do spread it means they will let their guard down and spread to other people.

Moe, time to stop following that blue line just because you think you are being a good soldier.

EDIT: And the abortion comparison is still a good one. My body, my choice.

Show me in the constitution where vaccine mandates are allowed. Can I assume it is in the same section that let's women kill their babies if they had an oopsie fling gone wrong?
Actually, there is a Supreme Court ruling back in the early 1900's regarding smallpox vaccine that allows the federal government to mandate vaccines. It's not "in the Constitution", but since the Supreme Court ruled in favor of it then it kind of is. It's stupid, I agree.

Lower her odds of spreading? That's NOT TRUE and you know it. The fact that you are vaccinated is actually MORE dangerous for spread considering that some are asymptomatic, meaning they don't know they have gotten the "virus", and the fact that we KNOW that vaccinated people do spread it means they will let their guard down and spread to other people.

Moe, time to stop following that blue line just because you think you are being a good soldier.

EDIT: And the abortion comparison is still a good one. My body, my choice.
If the vaccine keeps her from getting the virus then she can't spread it if she doesn't have it. "My body, my choice" doesn't work with airborne infectious diseases, sorry and the HIV angle doesn't work for you either. You're not catching HIV from being near someone in public.

No reason to mandate a vaccine when there isn’t even a pandemic going on

What's the end game?

Supposedly nearly 2/3's of the entire population have had at least a single dose already. What happens when 100% of Americans receive the vaccine?

Do the experts actually think that Covid will vanish?

Reactions: Gunny46
What's the end game?

Supposedly nearly 2/3's of the entire population have had at least a single dose already. What happens when 100% of Americans receive the vaccine?

Obviously 100% will never get the vaccine, would be surprised if we reach 75%. One goal would be to try to keep hospitals from being overwhelmed with Covid patients and public health officials are working towards that. I'd guess that a goal would be to reduce C19 incidence to that of the normal flu variants with perhaps shots for both offered annually.

What's the end game?

The next "event" happens. It is an endemic. But the news doesn't want to openly report this information because people will say "why get the vaccine then?" The fact is that we will have to develop a natural immunity to this "virus", which we will. But that would mean no $$$ for Big Pharm. That can't happen, especially during the midterm elections.

If the vaccine keeps her from getting the virus then she can't spread it if she doesn't have it. "My body, my choice" doesn't work with airborne infectious diseases, sorry and the HIV angle doesn't work for you either. You're not catching HIV from being near someone in public.
Sorry. You are confused with a "vaccine" and a pre-treatment. This isn't a vaccine. It will NOT eradicate it. It will be like the flu "vaccine", a 50/50 chance, which is less than my 98% chance of being fine without the "vaccine". And if others don't want to catch it from me, wear two masks.

Sorry. You are confused with a "vaccine" and a pre-treatment. This isn't a vaccine. It will NOT eradicate it. It will be like the flu "vaccine", a 50/50 chance, which is less than my 98% chance of being fine without the "vaccine". And if others don't want to catch it from me, wear two masks.
Thanks for sharing your theories and feelings and finally admitting that 'my body, my choice' is a fail with C19 and that you don't care if you make others sick.

Obviously 100% will never get the vaccine, would be surprised if we reach 75%. One goal would be to try to keep hospitals from being overwhelmed with Covid patients and public health officials are working towards that. I'd guess that a goal would be to reduce C19 incidence to that of the normal flu variants with perhaps shots for both offered annually.

Worried about hospitals being overrun yet hospitals are terminating staff lolz

You're making alot of sense in this thread. You're also destroying Moe. I got the vaccine. Pissed me off that once again I had to take a mandatory vaccine that Science hasn't had the sufficient time to study the long term side effects. This isn't in the same ball park as small pox. So idiots using that as example need to go study. Hopefully they don't end up screwing up a bunch of young people over a CCP virus that they have a 98.5% percent chance of fighting on their own. Mandating it at this point is nothing short of extreme government overreach.

Actually, there is a Supreme Court ruling back in the early 1900's regarding smallpox vaccine that allows the federal government to mandate vaccines. It's not "in the Constitution", but since the Supreme Court ruled in favor of it then it kind of is. It's stupid, I agree.
That was a limited decision though. The mandate folks all point to that case but they haven't read that rulling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT