ADVERTISEMENT

Vance not looking great in early polling

CNN data guru says JD Vance 'making history' as first VP pick with negative favorability following convention​

Same idiots that told you Biden's was sharp as a tack the last 4 years.

• Haha
Reactions: JRZEER and atlkvb
I'm just going to assume anyone complaining about JD Vance is really voting for Harris.
Yeah, I don't get the Vance hate. Some sort of latent jealousy? Makes no sense to me...oh well? Guess who also isn't concerned about J.D.?

Why should I be, he's my pick?
iu

OK...you had me fooled there.
I’m sure he was like a lot of people. Not sold on Trump at the beginning, but he won them over. I’ve said I didn’t vote for Trump in 2016, but in 2020, he’d earned my vote. I’m sure Vance was much the same.

I just thought and still do, Tulsi appeals to people Trump may not and could help more than Vance, whereas Vance appeals to the same people that Trump does.

I’m sure he was like a lot of people. Not sold on Trump at the beginning, but he won them over. I’ve said I didn’t vote for Trump in 2016, but in 2020, he’d earned my vote. I’m sure Vance was much the same.

I just thought and still do, Tulsi appeals to people Trump may not and could help more than Vance, whereas Vance appeals to the same people that Trump does.

Well it's a good thing Tulsi told all her supporters to Vote Trump/Vance and we can finally retire this topic.

I'd put myself in that first category. Back in '16...(during the primaries) Trump was way down near the bottom of my list. Like almost dead last among that more than a dozen or so candidates! I just thought he was wasn't serious, and was just promoting his candidacy as an outsider for the "notoriety" of it . However after he emerged as the nominee, I voted for him without hesitation over the wicked Witch of the West!

I was still skeptical until he took office and as I watched him defy almost universal opposition both from media & sore loser Leftists, along with entrenched swamp dwellers to get some decent legislation and policies enacted...I became a HUGE fan!

iu

Can't wait for a re-run DJT!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: JRZEER

A house divided against itself cannot stand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT