ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccine of Death

Uses that FREE word a lot ....lmao
How about we put the definition of vaccine back to what it used to be for starters. Then make the vaccine sold at cost .
I didn't read the whole thread don't have time . I have a couple questions. Statistically how many athletes died suddenly before COVID-19 Vax and how many after? I haven't seen that anywhere. By all the extra work these young people put on there hearts from birth or soon after are the aging the heart or wearing it out prematurely? I lost my job because I wouldn't get the Vax and I'm in pretty good shape so I believe exercise is healthy until you break yourself from doing it ...just questions..

Uses that FREE word a lot ....lmao
How about we put the definition of vaccine back to what it used to be for starters. Then make the vaccine sold at cost .
I didn't read the whole thread don't have time . I have a couple questions. Statistically how many athletes died suddenly before COVID-19 Vax and how many after? I haven't seen that anywhere. By all the extra work these young people put on there hearts from birth or soon after are the aging the heart or wearing it out prematurely? I lost my job because I wouldn't get the Vax and I'm in pretty good shape so I believe exercise is healthy until you break yourself from doing it ...just questions..

I don't know if this is correct but these posts cover that.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I don't know if this is correct but these posts cover that.

Where did the data these groups analyzed come from? I find it hard to believe "athlete deaths" were recorded in 1966 and kept in a database.

It sounds like the FBI crime statistics which show crime is down as it relies of data which shows no homicides in LA or New Orleans. Like somebody said in that thread, "garbage in, garbage out."

Where did the data these groups analyzed come from? I find it hard to believe "athlete deaths" were recorded in 1966 and kept in a database.

It sounds like the FBI crime statistics which show crime is down as it relies of data which shows no homicides in LA or New Orleans. Like somebody said in that thread, "garbage in, garbage out."

I am not sure where they got their statistics, but I don't doubt that they track this stuff.

I mean, they were even thinking about banning football in 1905 because too many players were dying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT