ADVERTISEMENT

Unofficial: Houston will announce hiring of Dana tomorrow

Big win for WVU. We avoid paying the dreaded $7 million for firing him and U of Houston has to pay us to take this loser off of our hands. He’s a terrible coach and they will regret hiring him. WVU nation is happy he’s gone finally.

Keaton didnt say that.

It was mothman.

they both posted similar but you are right now that I think about it, it was mothman. Didn't he try to say he had an inside source and that whole spiel and a lot of people believed him?

they both posted similar but you are right now that I think about it, it was mothman. Didn't he try to say he had an inside source and that whole spiel and a lot of people believed him?

Keaton wasnt part of that. I'm not even sure Keaton was around this board yet when that happened.

It was Mothman. He spent weeks stirring the pot with cryptic posts then started a thread called WVU to SEC Done Deal.

He said he had sources at WVU. I'm sure lots of people bought in because we were desperate at that point, it was after pitt/cuse jumped to ACC.

The day he made the wvu to sec done deal post a local reporter twitted that wvu sent official paperwork to the SEC...which was true, but it was exploratory in nature.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT