ADVERTISEMENT

University of Texas Longhorn band won't play "The Eyes of Texas"

They were talking about solar power plants
Another thing Elon Musk is involved with

Awesome. Just let me know when they are ready and the power company is welcome to come connect my house with their modification at their expense..until then my house and my vehicles will be running on fossil fuels, as will everyone elses.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
On you.

Sounds like you like people telling you falsehoods.

Did Trump tell you he is bringing dinosaurs back as well
Nothing is on me, other than the filth that emanates for your breath, Marxist. I posted direct quotes from your leftist heroes, and you can't accept the truth. Go away, as I'm tired of embarrassing you.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Awesome. Just let me know when they are ready and the power company is welcome to come connect my house with their modification at their expense..until then my house and my vehicles will be running on fossil fuels, as will everyone elses.

I don't think you understand how electricity works

They have been on the grid for awhile.
Now they have improved them enough to be most cost effective

Nothing is on me, other than the filth that emanates for your breath, Marxist. I posted direct quotes from your leftist heroes, and you can't accept the truth. Go away, as I'm tired of embarrassing you.

I don't care about any of these politicians

They all are scumbags

I am not here to pick a side

I don't think you understand how electricity works

They have been on the grid for awhile.
Now they have improved them enough to be most cost effective

Well I assumed to have my entire house heated, cooled, water tank, and appliances be 100% electric, I might need an upgraded box or some type of modification...

I put electric base board heaters into our basement guest room....if you kept the door open it tried to heat the whole basement. We would forget to turn it off and boy did that drive up our electric bill. Ended up putting in a pellet stove in basement....very nice.

I don't care where the power comes from. It just needs to work well and be cheap. I'm pretty happy with our electric/gas bills right now.

I have gas furnace, tank, stove....my car is also odd, it runs on gasoline. I purchase it at a gas station.

Last edited:
Well I assumed to have my entire house heated, cooled, water tank, and appliances be 100% electric, I might need an upgraded box or some type of modification...

Not when it is hooked up to the grid already...

Research it. They have done a lot with it recently

Truthfully the space race in the future is to find additional energy sources

Not when it is hooked up to the grid already...

Research it. They have done a lot with it recently

Truthfully the space race in the future is to find additional energy sources

I'm grooming my children to join Space Force. I want them to be part of the solution.

I'm grooming my children to join Space Force. I want them to be part of the solution.

As of right now everything is in the private sector. At least partially.

The space force...
That is to defend shipping lanes if raw materials can be found on the Moon and Mars.
Still important but not where the money and energy is at today

But ultimately like I said one of the main reasons is to find new energy sources. Even find better ways to use energy sources like the sun.

Any company that is energy based has to diversify towards that direction.

Fossil fuels aren't sustainable. They take millions of years to produce.
You can cut up a pine tree today and throw it in the soil.
But that won't be able to be coal for awhile...

That is just how the world works...
You have to be able to adjust as a company. Ones that can will continue

Hey Russian troll bot Allen--why are you working so hard to try to sow division in the United States?

Why are you trying to stir up trouble re: TEXAS's band?

Has nothing to do with WVU sports whatsoever, take your commie racist b.s. back to RUSSIA.

Hey Bucktard why aren't you in Houston sucking on crazy hair? Since his wife left him for a rodeo clown, maybe he needs someone to polish his redbull can and powder his nose if you catch my drift...

There is a moon orbiting the Kiligon home world where they mine dilithium crystals. That is where our space force needs to get to first ahead of the Vulcans!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT