ADVERTISEMENT

Uniter eh?

Good lord. That headline is as misleading as the Legalization of Underage Prostitution.

Here is the tweet's text:

Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!

Honest question, do you realize you are no different than the Brietbart crowd? You read and post the same garbage with the opposite slant. These next 8 years are going to be rough on you.

Reactions: va87eer
Good lord. That headline is as misleading as the Legalization of Underage Prostitution.

Here is the tweet's text:

Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!

Honest question, do you realize you are no different than the Brietbart crowd? You read and post the same garbage with the opposite slant. These next 8 years are going to be rough on you.

8? He might not make it 4.

Regardless of the tweet and the way it could be interpreted, it was very presidential don't you think?

Regardless of the tweet and the way it could be interpreted, it was very presidential don't you think?

You mean presidential as in stating police officers as acting stupidly? You mean presidential as in telling a Republican leader I won you lost the electioN ( so we don't want your input). You mean presidential when he said we can keep our doctors? You mean presidential when he said we can keep our insurance plans? You mean presidential when he said we would save $2500 a year on healthcare insurance? You mean presidential when he said if I had a son he would be Travon? I could go on and on.

19 more days. Liberals should soak up the final few days of the failed Obama presidency because it is almost over!

Reactions: EEResistable

I think it's fine. He trolled a little bit but nothing wrong with the tweet in general.

Certainly not as bad as calling half the country deplorable.

Failed? You mean like the greatest recession since The Great Depression?

Obama has had 8 YEARS and the economy is still very poor. 8 YEARS. This is on him, not anyone else. 8 YEARS. 8 YEARS. Stop blaming others and accept responsibility for Obama's own decisions and actions that hurt, not helped the economy. Hillary lost to an idiot because this was "The economy stupid election."

Reactions: wvu2007
Obama has had 8 YEARS and the economy is still very poor. 8 YEARS. This is on him, not anyone else. 8 YEARS. 8 YEARS. Stop blaming others and accept responsibility for Obama's own decisions and actions that hurt, not helped the economy. Hillary lost to an idiot because this was "The economy stupid election."
Slight correction.

Hillary lost to Trump because she is a miserable cvnt.

Donald Trump is going to whip and nay nay on some liberal hoes.

Our leaders of the WORLD (U.S., Russia, etc.) should NOT be getting on social media "trolling" or boasting or anything else. What have we become? This goes to Obama, Clinton, Putin, Trump, etc. etc. etc. Stop this insanity! GET OFF SOCIAL MEDIA! BE LEADERS! BE ROLE MODELS! We want our children to not "bully" on the Internet, yet our leaders are doing this same thing. Sad. :(

No matter who is president, approximately 45% of the American people did NOT vote for the winner. That doesn't make them "the enemy".

I'd say Trump supporters would say turnabout is fair play. You're in for a long 4-8 years. I'll be popping popcorn watching it all burn down as neither side works with the other.

I'd say Trump supporters would say turnabout is fair play. You're in for a long 4-8 years. I'll be popping popcorn watching it all burn down as neither side works with the other.

I won't be.....I didn't vote Trump or Clinton.......I'll survive......for your sake, Trump better have a good 4 years.

OK? So? I put Obama in my "SHUT UP" reply. If you want to "unite", you don't do it by going to social media and calling out those who didn't vote for you. No matter who is president, approximately 45% of the American people did NOT vote for the winner. That doesn't make them "the enemy".
And he didn't call them the enemy.

Our leaders of the WORLD (U.S., Russia, etc.) should NOT be getting on social media "trolling" or boasting or anything else. What have we become? This goes to Obama, Clinton, Putin, Trump, etc. etc. etc. Stop this insanity! GET OFF SOCIAL MEDIA! BE LEADERS! BE ROLE MODELS! We want our children to not "bully" on the Internet, yet our leaders are doing this same thing. Sad. :(
A perfect example of why liberals are the biggest pu$$ies on earth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT