ADVERTISEMENT

Unemployed Trump lovers who blame Obama...

WVMade

All-Conference
Aug 23, 2016
Went home for the holiday and had the pleasure of listening to these lazy POS bums (groups of them) in the local pub. They sit in a depressed area, refusing to go to where the jobs are, blaming Obama and liberals for all their laziness. They pretend the Donnie is their savior and he's going to bring jobs to their front doors and fill out their resumes for them. There are so many of these West Virginians it's obvious that pride, honesty, and a good work ethic is no longer part of their heritage. These Trumpets are so whiny and lazy they can't drive a simple 6o miles North for work. I know how many jobs are actually out there. I see it every day. These POS Trump lovers don't want to hear about it. I told one, go North, sit at a gas station on Rt. 50 before day break, write down the name on the side of every work truck you see. Make out a resume, hand carry it to their job site, with your coveralls on, before they arrive every morning, tell them you're ready for work.. Soon you'll get a job. What did he say? "Well I can't afford to drive there every day". lol Okay, whatever dude. Go buy yourself another beer and whine about Obama some more. A Mexican immigrant will go a 1000 miles North to work his ass off at a job that a West Virginian will claim is too far away for his pansy ass. I've lost all respect for half the population of this country and for way over half of the people of the state of WV. I wonder who these lazy WV Trumpets are going to blame next year. Probably a retired Hillary who sits around reading books all day and Bill who's out on the golf course. Hopeless.

Went home for the holiday and had the pleasure of listening to these lazy POS bums (groups of them) in the local pub. They sit in a depressed area, refusing to go to where the jobs are, blaming Obama and liberals for all their laziness. They pretend the Donnie is their savior and he's going to bring jobs to their front doors and fill out their resumes for them. There are so many of these West Virginians it's obvious that pride, honesty, and a good work ethic is no longer part of their heritage. These Trumpets are so whiny and lazy they can't drive a simple 6o miles North for work. I know how many jobs are actually out there. I see it every day. These POS Trump lovers don't want to hear about it. I told one, go North, sit at a gas station on Rt. 50 before day break, write down the name on the side of every work truck you see. Make out a resume, hand carry it to their job site, with your coveralls on, before they arrive every morning, tell them you're ready for work.. Soon you'll get a job. What did he say? "Well I can't afford to drive there every day". lol Okay, whatever dude. Go buy yourself another beer and whine about Obama some more. A Mexican immigrant will go a 1000 miles North to work his ass off at a job that a West Virginian will claim is too far away for his pansy ass. I've lost all respect for half the population of this country and for way over half of the people of the state of WV. I wonder who these lazy WV Trumpets are going to blame next year. Probably a retired Hillary who sits around reading books all day and Bill who's out on the golf course. Hopeless.
ace.jpg

So many responses available; so little reason to waste time directing them to you. Sad to read such rubbish. Sound like you are one bitter, blinded Dem who has not or cannot see the danger to this Country that the Dems pose and have moved toward during the last 8 years. Continue this and say "Welcome to the Third World".

Reactions: lenny4wvu
So many responses available; so little reason to waste time directing them to you. Sad to read such rubbish. Sound like you are one bitter, blinded Dem who has not or cannot see the danger to this Country that the Dems pose and have moved toward during the last 8 years. Continue this and say "Welcome to the Third World".
^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^^

Oh..while you're dissing on the MOUNTAINEER family . .if American CITIZENS got ALL THE FREEBIES that wet backs , our Moutaineer family would have wads of cash in there pockets to more than take care of their families AND drive a new car..why is it you see AMERICANS on the side of the rode and you NEVER see s Spic on the intersection hoping to get by another day.. Go back downstairs before on of the neighbors , call you in for a mental hygiene warrant..:flush:[roll][pfftt]

Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore. - Albert Einstein

Oh..while you're dissing on the MOUNTAINEER family . .if American CITIZENS got ALL THE FREEBIES that wet backs , our Moutaineer family would have wads of cash in there pockets to more than take care of their families AND drive a new car..why is it you see AMERICANS on the side of the rode and you NEVER see s Spic on the intersection hoping to get by another day.. Go back downstairs before on of the neighbors , call you in for a mental hygiene warrant..:flush:[roll][pfftt]

Wow Lenny......You got that Nazi salute and goose steppin goin on!
ps: I bet you are one of those described by the OP.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT