ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats are guilty of the exact same things they rail against

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Leftists are destroying our country

LINK: The thing we've learned about today's Democrats and their media servants is that the louder they scream about something, the more likely it is that they're guilty of the exact same thing. They scream about diversity and compassion [but] when 50 Latino migrants arrive at Martha's Vineyard, they call up the National Guard…they scream about fairness but push school closures and lockdowns that hurt working Americans and help the rich. And of course, climate and private jets, that one's too easy.

‘Republicans are a threat to our democracy.’ Oh, really? Is it Republicans who pushed early voting which basically nullifies election campaigns and protects incumbents, sending out ballots just after Labor Day for an election two months away in which anything can happen… something like debates between the candidates? Sorry, you cannot change your vote….now we know why Democrats are so obsessed with early voting. It's not about saving our democracy. It's about saving their political skins.

These Democrats hate democracy unless it delivers the only acceptable outcome in their view, power for Democrats. They have a mindset of a totalitarian one-party state.

He's not going to run. They're going to pressure him not to and Newsom's gonna run in his stead.

Good chance of that. Also proves the point I have been making that the Far Left now controls the Democrat Party. A moderate will never win the nomination for their Party again. I get that some people want to end the power of the two party system. Ok. However you're stuck with it for now. Who would you rather fight against and who would you rather have to try and work with. You got two options. Choose wisely.

Last edited:
Leftists are destroying our country

LINK: The thing we've learned about today's Democrats and their media servants is that the louder they scream about something, the more likely it is that they're guilty of the exact same thing. They scream about diversity and compassion [but] when 50 Latino migrants arrive at Martha's Vineyard, they call up the National Guard…they scream about fairness but push school closures and lockdowns that hurt working Americans and help the rich. And of course, climate and private jets, that one's too easy.

‘Republicans are a threat to our democracy.’ Oh, really? Is it Republicans who pushed early voting which basically nullifies election campaigns and protects incumbents, sending out ballots just after Labor Day for an election two months away in which anything can happen… something like debates between the candidates? Sorry, you cannot change your vote….now we know why Democrats are so obsessed with early voting. It's not about saving our democracy. It's about saving their political skins.

These Democrats hate democracy unless it delivers the only acceptable outcome in their view, power for Democrats. They have a mindset of a totalitarian one-party state.
Democrats are a joke and so are their followers. At this point, they don’t even hide their corruption. Their supporters either benefit from the corruption or they’re low IQ and low morality.

He's not going to run. They're going to pressure him not to and Newsom's gonna run in his stead.

Good chance of that. Also proves the point I have been making that the Far Left now controls the Democrat Party. A moderate will never win the nomination for their Party again. I get that some people want to end the power of the two party system. Ok. However you're stuck with it for now. Who would you rather fight against and who would you rather have to try and work with. You got two options. Choose wisely.

It's not really a two party system. It's a uniparty....the Republicrat party. It's only a fight between two warring factions of the same party. They go back and fourth squabbling over that big pile of money they collect from us taxpayers, and who gets to spend it? 😏

It's not really a two party system. It's a uniparty....the Republicrat party. It's only a fight between two warring factions of the same party. They go back and fourth squabbling over that big pile of money they collect from us taxpayers, and who gets to spend it? 😏

Yes. However you have seen what the Democrats want to do. The uniparty isn't going anywhere for awhile. So right now which party do you want to work with? That's the reality we all have to deal with right now. Until Mitch retires or Kentucky picks somebody else we are unfortunately stuck with him.

Yes. However you have seen what the Democrats want to do. The uniparty isn't going anywhere for awhile. So right now which party do you want to work with? That's the reality we all have to deal with right now. Until Mitch retires or Kentucky picks somebody else we are unfortunately stuck with him.

That's like asking do we want to just lose to Baylor & Oklahoma or get the snot knocked out of us while they spank our ass?

The swamp protects its own. Liz Cheney wasn't the only RINO fighting against Trump's MAGA agenda. We need a new group of GOP fighters who are not beholden to Washington DC. We need 300 more Trumps!

The time to complain about the two party system already passed for me. If others want to do that then fine. However you see what the New Democrat Party is telling Biden what to do. There's an election coming up. Who really wants more of what's going on? I'll get back to the RINOs selling our country after that.

The time to complain about the two party system already passed for me. If others want to do that then fine. However you see what the New Democrat Party is telling Biden what to do. There's an election coming up. Who really wants more of what's going on? I'll get back to the RINOs selling our country after that.
It’s not even a 2-party system. It’s a uniparty system with 2 fringe elements. The moderate uniparty is the problem. For the first time in my life, we have an opportunity to effect real change by electing the MAGA candidates. The uniparty is responsible for the destruction of the middle class, endless wars, class warfare, etc.

There are 100s of Trump endorsed candidates up for election all over the country. These candidates need to be supported as they’re for bringing America back from what it’s become.

Reactions: 30CAT and atlkvb
Gunny my man you are certainly well informed enough to know that beyond the uniparty I mentioned, there is also a roiling civil war within one faction---our side the GOP. I'm speaking of the leadership when I mention the swamp dwellers opposed to Trump's agenda as well as us at the grass roots level, however you know the real battle inside the GOP is over the more Conservative wing vs the RINOS.

I am not stupid enough to ever vote Democrat, buy I'm wary of RINOS in our party, and the ongoing civil war is to get rid of them. Fortunately for our side, grass roots Conservatives and MAGA types are driving the agenda for the GOP despite our linguini spined leadership. And appropriately, the radical Left is driving the agenda on the other side, and taking them right over a cliff. While we may be temporarily at the mercy of the uniparty, which is not likely to give up control without a fight (that's why Trump was so hated) we can only encourage and support the ongoing efforts to make the GOP more responsive to us than the Swamp dwellers in the uniparty.

It’s not even a 2-party system. It’s a uniparty system with 2 fringe elements. The moderate uniparty is the problem. For the first time in my life, we have an opportunity to effect real change by electing the MAGA candidates. The uniparty is responsible for the destruction of the middle class, endless wars, class warfare, etc.

There are 100s of Trump endorsed candidates up for election all over the country. These candidates need to be supported as they’re for bringing America back from what it’s become.

The Maga candidates already won their primary. So Republicans better support them or they get more of what the New Democrat Party is feeding them. Which might be very little at the rate they are Governing.

Reactions: atlkvb
Gunny my man you are certainly well informed enough to know that beyond the uniparty I mentioned, there is also a roiling civil war within one faction---our side the GOP. I'm speaking of the leadership when I mention the swamp dwellers opposed to Trump's agenda as well as us at the grass roots level, however you know the real battle inside the GOP is over the more Conservative wing vs the RINOS.

I am not stupid enough to ever vote Democrat, buy I'm wary of RINOS in our party, and the ongoing civil war is to get rid of them. Fortunately for our side, grass roots Conservatives and MAGA types are driving the agenda for the GOP despite our linguini spined leadership. And appropriately, the radical Left is driving the agenda on the other side, and taking them right over a cliff. While we may be temporarily at the mercy of the uniparty, which is not likely to give up control without a fight (that's why Trump was so hated) we can only encourage and support the ongoing efforts to make the GOP more responsive to us than the Swamp dwellers in the uniparty.
The Maga candidates already won their primary. So Republicans better support them or they get more of what the New Democrat Party is feeding them. Which might be very little at the rate they are Governing.

I'm going to be really busy the rest of the day and into the next week. So can't get to much into it right now. However I have been tough on RINOs. So unless you are calling for armed conflict It’s what we have to work with right now. Hold them accountable.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT