ADVERTISEMENT

UNDERCOVER Video Catches Georgia Fraud AGAIN During Recount!

You don't have to tell me twice as I am fully aware that you and several others on here support illegal, criminal, activities, but there are some with morals who post on here and appreciate when crimes are brought to light instead of kept in the dark.
Give it up douche. Time to move on

You don't have to tell me twice as I am fully aware that you and several others on here support illegal, criminal, activities, but there are some with morals who post on here and appreciate when crimes are brought to light instead of kept in the dark.
Keep the posts coming bro.

The courts will make this evidence much more interesting as Leftists will be forced to explain what we're reading in these sworn affidavits, seeing in undercover videos, and witnessing in terms of observed vote manipulation. They can't argue anymore it "never happened" or is "made up". We have too much proof of what has been documented to have happened.

Now they'll have to explain what we already know. Voting was halted. Unmarked unchecked ballots were brought in and counted. Voting tabulation software was riddled with numerous "glitches" that suddenly switched votes or miscounted and in some cases flat out overlooked Trump votes, and we have more votes counted than we have registered voters in many cases.

That will require some explaining. What fun it will be to hear the explanations!
giphy.gif

Reactions: GrimReaper82
The courts will make this evidence much more interesting as Leftists will be forced to explain what we're reasing, seeing, and witnessing in terms of vote manipulation. They can't argue anymore it "never happened" or is "made up". We have too much proof something happened.

Now they'll have to explain what we already know. Voting was halted. Unmarked unchecked ballots were brought in to be counted. Voting tabulation software was riddled with "glitches" that suddenly switched votes or miscounted and in some cases flat out overlooked Trump votes, and we have more votes counted than registered voters.

That will require some explaining. What fun it will be to hear their explanations!
giphy.gif

It’s over. Biden won. Won Georgia too. That has to stick in your crawl a little bit lol

It’s over. Biden won. Won Georgia too. That has to stick in your crawl a little bit lol

Nope. Not at all. If he proves all of his votes were legit, he's going to get sliced like mince meat in the next Congress, and we're not even talking about him being indicted for espionage, sedition, bribery, and money laundering. Karma will take up residence inside the Biden White House, and hound his creepy old ass like a bad case of Alzheimer's.

I'm looking forward to seeing him tell the Chinese to get lost when they come calling for their paybacks. Aren't you?

Reactions: GrimReaper82
Nope. Not at all. If he proves all of his votes were legit, he's going to get sliced like mince meat in the next congress, and we're not even talking about him being indicted for espionage, sedition, bribery, and money laundering. Karma will take up residence inside the Biden White House, and hound his creepy old ass like a bad case of Alzheimer.

I'm looking forward to seeing him tell the Chinese to get lost when they come calling for their paybacks. Aren't you?
Biden won Georgia

It's all fun and games until you die. Eternity is a lot longer than this vapor of a life and is no more than one breath away at any given moment. You might want to take it a lot more seriously.
Lol we’re all just animals spinning violently through space dawg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT