ADVERTISEMENT

Two of the Jew's Holiest sites are now property of Arabs

My point is the perspective from which you wrote is Palestinian oriented. The capitol is Jerusalem, not Tel Aviv, no matter where the embassies are. The land is not considered annexed. It's considered eternally Israel's, won back during the Six-Day War.

The Jewish quarter where Jews have lived for over 1000 years, is now Arab territory. Clearly ridiculous.

Uggghhh, the old noble savage chestnut. I'm not paying for the sins of 100+ years ago nor will I apply today's morality to what occurred then. It's sucks what happened to the Native Americans but it's not like they weren't fvcking each other over as well, because the Sioux absolutely was guilty of it.

Another special interest group that I'd love to just shut the fvck up.
You're all heart brother. Take down the canes!

Last edited:
If you think the Israelis are leaving those locations...you're crazy.

No one will make them move after 20Jan17.

If you think the Israelis are leaving those locations...you're crazy.

No one will make them move after 20Jan17.

Actually as a result of this action, the Israeli government is increasing their settlement activity in the western part of the West Bank.

Nice try, this was cited by a Jew ( Charles Krauthammer) during a television interview. Are you claiming the Jewish quarter is not in the land recently given to the Arab community? Or are you claiming the Jews have not lived there for over 1000 years?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Quarter_(Jerusalem)

I'm claiming you are obsessed with this Israel/Jewish stuff. Why not focus on:

1. Homelessness in America
2. Number of children living in poverty
3. Global famines

[laughing][thumbsup]

Reactions: Boomboom521
I'm claiming you are obsessed with this Israel/Jewish stuff. Why not focus on:

3. Global famines

[laughing][thumbsup]

You may not understand this, but this is a current topic. I have certainly posted many other times on all of the failures of the Obama administration on all sorts of topics. You do know this is a current topic, right ?

You may not understand this, but this is a current topic. I have certainly posted many other times on all of the failures of the Obama administration on all sorts of topics. You do know this is a current topic, right ?

Can't wait to see how obsessed you will be with Trump's failures.......I'll be patiently waiting and counting......;)

Why not focus on:
3. Global famines
[laughing][thumbsup]
Global famines????? Maybe you and others should focus on the genocide going on in cities like Chicago that your Democrat leaders are allowing to take place.
Chicago Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 705
Shot & Wounded: 3629
Total Shot: 4334
Total Homicides: 785

Reactions: TarHeelEer
Can't wait to see how obsessed you will be with Trump's failures.......I'll be patiently waiting and counting......;)

If he fails to deliver, I'll be on his back just like I was on Obama's. But at least with Trump, we don't have to have a fundamental transformation of the country.

Global famines????? Maybe you and others should focus on the genocide going on in cities like Chicago that your Democrat leaders are allowing to take place.
Chicago Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 705
Shot & Wounded: 3629
Total Shot: 4334
Total Homicides: 785

Yes, if he was posting then, I'm sure he would be focused on those issues when George Bush was president rather than how Bush was performing in office.

Are you that misinformed on what that was really about or you just can't stop drinking the Kool Aid?

Ahh, I'm just believing the same "fake" news, propaganda, and negativity that you guys listen to on the other side of things........;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT