ADVERTISEMENT

Trumpvirus update: 80,060 Deaths

Very good and accurate video. Same thing that the few reasonable people on this board have been saying for months. Keep it up.

Very good and accurate video. Same thing that the few reasonable people on this board have been saying for months. Keep it up.
I think a reasonable person can look at the facts and come to the conclusion that Trump acted prudently. It seems to me he tried to quell panic, to save the market—which the video accuses him both of trying to nefariously save the economy and the blames him for crashing the economy—and to take reasonable steps as more information was confirmed.

Reactions: mneilmont and 30CAT
The 542 drone strikes that Obama authorized killed an estimated 3,797 people, including 324 civilians.
As he reportedly told senior aides in 2011: "Turns out I'm really good at killing people."

Obama-led drone strikes kill innocents 90% of the time ...
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/15/90-of-people-killed-by-us-drone-strikes-in-afghani/
Oct 15, 2015
Ryan Devereaux, a journalist with the website, reported that "During one five-month period of the operation, according to the documents, nearly 90 percent of the people killed in airstrikes were ...

I’m old enough to remember when you were praising Cuomo as the standard bearer for leadership. Pretty much says all we need to know about your opinion.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
I think a reasonable person can look at the facts and come to the conclusion that Trump acted prudently. It seems to me he tried to quell panic, to save the market—which the video accuses him both of trying to nefariously save the economy and the blames him for crashing the economy—and to take reasonable steps as more information was confirmed.

the number of lives Trump saves can't be counted, but he indeed prevented more deaths with his leadership than he'll ever get credit for.

Hopefully, history will set the record straight.

Reactions: CAJUNEER
the number of lives Trump saves can't be counted, but he indeed prevented more deaths with his leadership than he'll ever get credit for.

Hopefully, history will set the record straight.

Yeah, it was so prudent to hold those rallies and call it a Democrat hoax.

LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT