ADVERTISEMENT

Trump uses doctored map to back false claim about Hurricane Dorian

"Breaking News".....

TRUMP PISSES INTO WRONG URINAL IN WHITE HOUSE

Sources inside the White House who wish to remain anonymous tell CNN that Trump regularly and casually pisses into the wrong urinal, and leaves lightly colored yellow "pee stains" where his misguided aim has been charted. The sources tell CNN Trump doesn't even bother to guide his Presidential stream with any consideration over where it may end up, it appears relieving himself without waiting is his only consideration according to the reliable yet unnamed sources.

White House Officials also claimed he doesn't even bother to wash his hands after touching his aimless wonder. Disgusting!

Reporting "LIVE" from inside the White House 'piss' room...I'm Jim Acosta...CNN!

giphy.gif

Hey at least I had my sources!
jim-acosta-678x381.png

Reactions: 30CAT
the nukes worked perfectly...

stopped it right on Bermuda...

This is currently my favorite Trump obvious f*ck up that he refuses to admit and his swallowers defend him. Covfefe had some legs. The NK policy pops up for a chuckle every few weeks. The crowd size insecurity was coming out of the gate on fire. Too many more to list. And I'm sure there will be dozens more, in 2019 alone, but I can't fathom anything touching this. The President of the United States of America doctored or had someone doctor a hurricane cone....WITH A F'N SHARPIE. In the Oval Office. :joy::joy::joy: Legit should have been a Veep episode.

And Trumpers defending this, what abouting Obama/Clinton or somehow claiming this is 4d chess by Trump to distract/control the media only makes these things even funnier.

Maybe we should do a March Madness bracket of these situations next year.

This is currently my favorite Trump obvious f*ck up that he refuses to admit and his swallowers defend him. Covfefe had some legs. The NK policy pops up for a chuckle every few weeks. The crowd size insecurity was coming out of the gate on fire. Too many more to list. And I'm sure there will be dozens more, in 2019 alone, but I can't fathom anything touching this. The President of the United States of America doctored or had someone doctor a hurricane cone....WITH A F'N SHARPIE. In the Oval Office. :joy::joy::joy: Legit should have been a Veep episode.

And Trumpers defending this, what abouting Obama/Clinton or somehow claiming this is 4d chess by Trump to distract/control the media only makes these things even funnier.

Maybe we should do a March Madness bracket of these situations next year.
You can't make this stuff up and some want 4 more years of it.

Meanwhile, Democrats gather on CNN to promise to take every piece of modern living away from us in the name of climate change.

Meanwhile, Democrats gather on CNN to promise to take every piece of modern living away from us in the name of climate change.
One day you will realize how much of a devastating issue this is, and on that day, at least, I hope you also realize the danger of misinformation

One day you will realize how much of a devastating issue this is, and on that day, at least, I hope you also realize the danger of misinformation

It's government hyped global taxation based on half-assed computer models and massaged data.

When hasn't Nancy stammered thru a press conference in the last 15 years? That part is true
Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbut, Hillary, Nancy, Obama, etc, etc,...……..lol, use a sharpie? he must think we all are as gullible and dumb as his deplorable excuse making rubes still pretending he is a stable anything.

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbut, Hillary, Nancy, Obama, etc, etc,...……..lol, use a sharpie? he must think we all are as gullible and dumb as his deplorable excuse making rubes still pretending he is a stable anything.
What is factually wrong with what I said about Nancy stuttering? Nothing. That was in the previous post about her stuttering and it's completely true.

What is factually wrong with what I said about Nancy stuttering? Nothing. That was in the previous post about her stuttering and it's completely true.
What does that have to do with Donnie doctoring a map with a sharpie? never said she didn't stutter, just pointing out the normal "Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbut somebody else" whenever the Donnie defenders wanna deflect from whatever was his latest insecure BS of the day everyone is laughing at.

If we only had 12-15 years until Climate doomsday then why is Obama buying a 15 million dollar mansion on the coast off Martha's vineyard. Seems shady when AOC and some try to scare the livin hell out of people

What do you say...70/30 that "model" is altered/fake too? Narcissistic dementia must be a real bitch.

I remember looking at that model conglomerate off of Drudge. I can't say any one or two lines haven't been misplaced, but that is accurate, but days old when he shat his mouth.

If we only had 12-15 years until Climate doomsday then why is Obama buying a 15 million dollar mansion on the coast off Martha's vineyard. Seems shady when AOC and some try to scare the livin hell out of people
Most experts agree we have about 20 years until the effects are irreversible. That’s doesn’t mean an apocalypse, that means we will be in a climate that intensifies the negative effects at a rate we will not be able to reverse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT