ADVERTISEMENT

Trump smarter than we give him credit for

MountaineerWV

All-American
Sep 18, 2007
Think about it....he's been degrading our intelligence agencies for a while now. And we thought it was all about the election. Perhaps not? Perhaps he knew that some of his improprieties would/could be revealed and needed to diminish the capabilities of the FBI/CIA. If new evidence is presented that show his 2013 "event" to be true, he will just use the "we can't trust the intelligence".....and that's already brainwashed people to look down on the CIA/FBI to this point. Meaning = they will not believe anything that points to this accusation being true.

Smart move, Trump.....very smart.......

Reactions: Boomboom521
Think about it....he's been degrading our intelligence agencies for a while now. And we thought it was all about the election. Perhaps not? Perhaps he knew that some of his improprieties would/could be revealed and needed to diminish the capabilities of the FBI/CIA. If new evidence is presented that show his 2013 "event" to be true, he will just use the "we can't trust the intelligence".....and that's already brainwashed people to look down on the CIA/FBI to this point. Meaning = they will not believe anything that points to this accusation being true.

How people aren't seeing this strategy is beyond me. Discredit the media, discredit the intelligence community, force your followers to look to only your tweets as the beacon of truth. Create hatred for your enemies amongst the masses, and accuse them of hatching strategies to undermine your legitimacy.

Putin gave him his playbook. And Trump is calling a good game so far.

He tweeted last night or this morning that he has no ties to Russia....no loans....no nothing. That will come back to bite him severely I predict.

He tweeted last night or this morning that he has no ties to Russia....no loans....no nothing. That will come back to bite him severely I predict.

No it won't. He'll just claim he never said it and his followers will just pretend they never saw it.

(the use of the word "followers" and not "supporters" was deliberate)

No it won't. He'll just claim he never said it and his followers will just pretend they never saw it.

(the use of the word "followers" and not "supporters" was deliberate)
Even a smoking gun might not change their minds. Stubbornness and ignorance go hand in hand.

Well said Komrade, me, I'll go with the United States.

We also are probably seeing the misinformation strategy at work right now with this compromising information stuff. Dilute the truth with fabrication, and the truth gets lost.

It's a smart strategy, one the Clinton's have been using for years.

Notice how the intelligence briefing and the buzzfeed report allows Trump to lump them together and call it all fake? He addresses it, without addressing it. They are very good at what they do

Notice how the intelligence briefing and the buzzfeed report allows Trump to lump them together and call it all fake? He addresses it, without addressing it. They are very good at what they do
It's ok to say nothing like that was covered in the briefing, he didn't. Now all the followers feel like there is nothing there, because the stories about getting peed on are fake. I bet you his people released that story.

How people aren't seeing this strategy is beyond me. Discredit the media, discredit the intelligence community, force your followers to look to only your tweets as the beacon of truth. Create hatred for your enemies amongst the masses, and accuse them of hatching strategies to undermine your legitimacy.

Putin gave him his playbook. And Trump is calling a good game so far.

How did people like Jim Jones, Koresh, etc. get followers? By saying things like "Only I have the truth"......and distrust everyone else.

Reactions: Boomboom521
How did people like Jim Jones, Koresh, etc. get followers? By saying things like "Only I have the truth"......and distrust everyone else.
Will you pick one and stick with it? Is Trump Hitler/Stalin or Koresh/Jones?

You guys apparently learned nothing from this election.

Will you pick one and stick with it? Is Trump Hitler/Stalin or Koresh/Jones?

You guys apparently learned nothing from this election.

So are you denying that this method has not been used before.......oh, wait.....you claimed the Clintons did.....guess they are the only ones capable of it......

What honest reason would Trump have to discredit our own intelligence agency?

So are you denying that this method has not been used before.......oh, wait.....you claimed the Clintons did.....guess they are the only ones capable of it......

What honest reason would Trump have to discredit our own intelligence agency?
Who is to say that they are not all space aliens and you are really just the middle toe of a giant space dragon?

Reactions: DvlDog4WVU
I don't think I've ever heard cheering in the back of a Presidential press conference before.

I don't think I've ever heard cheering in the back of a Presidential press conference before.
That was hysterical. I think they should pipe in a laugh track and an applause track at all of his press conferences.

Edited to add: I think it should be at all political press conferences.

Thats because you have not seen many Presidential press conferences in the past 8 years.

its_funny_when_blondes_fail_37.gif

Mexican peso weakens to historic low of 22 pesos per dollar as Trump news conference starts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT