ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is his own worst enemy......maybe

Get back to work, Dave.........the patrons at McD's don't like their fries burnt so get off your phone and get back to work! :fries:
Dont even come near me with that weak assed shit old man. When I want your opinion of my career I will knock cuntrywrongs dick out your mouth.

Anyone in this thread that voted for Clinton should probably not talk about The Don's lack of service.

Anyone in this thread that voted for Clinton should probably not talk about The Don's lack of service.
I get your point, but I don't see service in the Armed Forces as a prerequisite for the oval. I think it's telling that Trump feels empowered to act as an expert on who should or shouldn't serve --- let's remember who were talking about here too --- a man that dogged a POW survivor for not being a "winner" by his distinction.

Reactions: countryroads89
I get your point, but I don't see service in the Armed Forces as a prerequisite for the oval. I think it's telling that Trump feels empowered to act as an expert on who should or shouldn't serve --- let's remember who were talking about here too --- a man that dogged a POW survivor for not being a "winner" by his distinction.
This isnt really about who should or should not serve. This is about not allowing people who have a mental illness serve.

Lol, You would think these "winners" wouldn't be so bitter! How dumb ya gotta be to think it is about who won at this point? You know it'll get worse before it gets better, it's fuing Donald Trump. I remember when we all knew he was a blow hard buffoon.

How dumb ya gotta be to think it is about who won at this point?
Seeing as they've had 2 good days so far, election day and Gorsuch confirmation day, there's not really a lot to pick from when it comes to bragging. Banning trannies from the military might be the 3rd best day so there's that.

This isnt really about who should or should not serve. This is about not allowing people who have a mental illness serve.
I'm sorry, I didn't know you have a degree in Psychology.....or are you just making massive assumptions based on nothing but your own feeling of self righteousness?

I don't think it's a prerequisite either.

The point I was making is that if you voted for Clinton who DID dodge the draft, then you'd probably be best to keep Trump's lack of service from being an attack point.

To your other point about McCain, as I've said, Trump lost me there, never to get me back as a voter.

Reactions: Boomboom521
I don't think it's a prerequisite either.

The point I was making is that if you voted for Clinton who DID dodge the draft, then you'd probably be best to keep Trump's lack of service from being an attack point.

To your other point about McCain, as I've said, Trump lost me there, never to get me back as a voter.
I thought you meant Hillary. I wasn't able to vote for Slick Willy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT