ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is his own worst enemy......maybe

Original Mountaineer1

Heisman Winner
Aug 27, 2001
Out of left field comes this ban on the transgenered in the military. At a time when he needs to focus on healthcare, tax reform, North Korea, and trade, here he comes from left field with a flyer that only serves to excite his disciples. Strategically this is foolish unless he is trying to deflect focus from the Russian investigation.

Out of left field comes this ban on the transgenered in the military. At a time when he needs to focus on healthcare, tax reform, North Korea, and trade, here he comes from left field with a flyer that only serves to excite his disciples. Strategically this is foolish unless he is trying to deflect focus from the Russian investigation.
I ahve no problem with transgender people serving in the military as long as there are no special accomodations made. There should be no surgery done at any military hospital though.

I ahve no problem with transgender people serving in the military as long as there are no special accomodations made. There should be no surgery done at any military hospital though.

We we agree completely on something Airport. But since I am bipolar, I guess that nullifies the agreeing opinions.

True. Trump supporters eat this stuff up.
Wrong......I voted for Trump and have sometimes defended him. I would hope NOW that he is the President that he would back off some of the things he says and tweets.

Reactions: Boomboom521
Wrong......I voted for Trump and have sometimes defended him. I would hope NOW that he is the President that he would back off some of the things he says and tweets.

Today is another example of why I hate Trump. He played footsie with the LBGT community during the election saying he wasn't rolling anything back. He also repeatedly said he would not deport law abiding illegals that were working and contributing. He now has changed positions on both of those issues. (IMO completely expected by anyone who watched him lie daily). It seems he will do anything to get that approval rating needle to move in his favor....and yes I know all politicians do this to a degree.

the sex change bs that owebama added was a joke...

why effect the >99% when you can get rid of the <1% that should have never been there in the first place ?

the focus should be on the >99%...

I'm reading the transgender ban was a giveaway Republicans in the house to secure funding for that border wall. A draft dodger telling people who want to serve that they can't.

Maybe the transgenders have bone spurs? [roll][roll][roll][roll]

I'm reading the transgender ban was a giveaway Republicans in the house to secure funding for that border wall. A draft dodger telling people who want to serve that they can't.

The military isn't a social experiment, nor a piggy bank for leftists.

Reactions: WVU82

Without a doubt Trump brings 90% of the shit on himself.

Just shut up.... do your job and stop taking digs at everyone who you disagree with.

I have no problem with anybody who volunteers to defend our country. The religious right worships the draft dodging trump yet condemns somebody willing to sacrifice their life for the U.S. Truly amazing
You are just talking out your sorry ass. Trump didnt dodge the draft and it just speaks more to your lack of credibility that you and orher idiots say iy.

The military isn't a social experiment

But yet that's exactly what Harry Truman was doing when he fully integrated the Armed Forces in 1948. Harry was no leftist. Explain that one to me and how it crippled the country? You can't, because it didn't.

Try again.

But yet that's exactly what Harry Truman was doing when he fully integrated the Armed Forces in 1948. Harry was no leftist. Explain that one to me and how it crippled the country? You can't, because it didn't.

Try again.
Why not open the door to all the funny farms and enlist all crazy folks and not just gender dysphoric.

Try again.

I don't have to. I've already heard from several spec ops guys that it was the right move for morale. I don't need to hear any more.

You are just talking out your sorry ass. Trump didnt dodge the draft and it just speaks more to your lack of credibility that you and orher idiots say iy.

Really? He didn't? Well, I know he sure as Hell wasn't walking up to volunteer unlike the people he is trying to keep out of the military.

I don't have to. I've already heard from several spec ops guys that it was the right move for morale. I don't need to hear any more.

So, you heard from "several" special ops guys......which makes that the majority feelings about this? Gotcha! [thumbsup]

Today is another example of why I hate Trump. He played footsie with the LBGT community during the election saying he wasn't rolling anything back. He also repeatedly said he would not deport law abiding illegals that were working and contributing. He now has changed positions on both of those issues. (IMO completely expected by anyone who watched him lie daily). It seems he will do anything to get that approval rating needle to move in his favor....and yes I know all politicians do this to a degree.
He's also talking about taxing the rich too

Trump didn't have to dodge the draft.....daddy's money and a "bone spur" did the dodging for him

So, you heard from "several" special ops guys......which makes that the majority feelings about this? Gotcha! [thumbsup]

That is a rogue few. The Army has a policy, which it emphasizes and the overwhelming majority accepts gladly, that everyone is valued and respected and everyone has each other's backs.

Really? He didn't? Well, I know he sure as Hell wasn't walking up to volunteer unlike the people he is trying to keep out of the military.
What does the draft have to do with volunteering? Try to keep all your crazy off the board moron. We should let all the crazies from every loony bin volunteer using your illogic.

That is a rogue few. The Army has a policy, which it emphasizes and the overwhelming majority accepts gladly, that everyone is valued and respected and everyone has each other's backs.
The military leadership supported this move. Leadership is something that someone in your capacity could never understand.

Why not open the door to all the funny farms and enlist all crazy folks and not just gender dysphoric.
And you wonder why I make fun of you. You repeat bullshit like that and someone moron pays you to teach children.
ah Dave....you make fun of everything that gives you cognitive dissonance....most closed minded fake badasses do. I don't wonder about it much at all, it's not hard to understand.

Reactions: dave
When the so called prez makes the decision w/o informing or consulting with the Pentagon et.al., you might as well get on board.
Just because you lost the election and life doesnt make you a so called genius.

ah Dave....you make fun of everything that gives you cognitive dissonance....most closed minded fake badasses do. I don't wonder about it much at all, it's not hard to understand.
You are why our kids are so dumb when they graduate. Truth hurts. Now please do find some big words to put salve on the wound.

Last edited:
What does the draft have to do with volunteering? Try to keep all your crazy off the board moron. We should let all the crazies from every loony bin volunteer using your illogic.

Get back to work, Dave.........the patrons at McD's don't like their fries burnt so get off your phone and get back to work! :fries:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT