ADVERTISEMENT

Trump has TWEETED 34,000+ times, over 1,500 are pics of himself. Could Donnie actually be a woman?

WVMade

All-Conference
Aug 23, 2016
That would explain the small hands and obsession with Vlad.

Hillary-Clinton-and-Donald-Trump-Merged-Together-128478.jpg

WVloser is becoming unhinged and Trump hasn't issued the first executive order.

What's he going to do when Trump allows the XL pipeline to start flowing, or we start drilling for oil and gas on Federally owned lands?

Planned Parenthood is also going to get whacked from taxpayer supported funding of on demand convenience Abortions, he might have a coronary over that!

Last edited:
Maybe, but not as much as Biff is with himself.

Biff has a reason to be impressed with himself, he ascended to the Presidency after creating a billion dollar empire. WVMade has made it all the way to #1 pizza delivery guy in a very small town.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
Biff has a reason to be impressed with himself, he fooled a bunch of uneducated dumb asses into voting for him. Just like how he conned people into paying money for Trump University and conned people into working for him and not being paid. One of the best con men in the US.

FIFY

That would explain the small hands and obsession with Vlad.

Hillary-Clinton-and-Donald-Trump-Merged-Together-128478.jpg
Can't you just DOUCHE, and get over it already? You are truly a pathetic little troll,who just wants to get a rise out of loyal, patriotic Americans. . Just go ahead and pledge allegiance to Islam so can have a resemblance "of a life".. damn,you're definitely damaged brain matter.. go spoon with Ovomit..

Biff has a reason to be impressed with himself, he ascended to the Presidency after creating a billion dollar empire. WVMade has made it all the way to #1 pizza delivery guy in a very small town.
In his mom's Gremlin,of all things. It must have 500,000 miles on it by now...LMFAO

Reactions: Airport
I am still trying to figure out why you think I give a single fuk what you think.

Maybe it's because you follow me around hanging on my nut sack every single day. You sometimes go all day without posting and then that evening you catch up on all my posts for the day. It's a creepy obsession. It's like you are constantly seeking my approval.

Here's a newsflash, you'll never have my approval dumb dave. You prove every single day what a f'ucking idiot you are.

Maybe it's because you follow me around hanging on my nut sack every single day. You sometimes go all day without posting and then that evening you catch up on all my posts for the day. It's a creepy obsession. It's like you are constantly seeking my approval.

Here's a newsflash, you'll never have my approval dumb dave. You prove every single day what a f'ucking idiot you are.
Silly me. Had no idea that reaponding to your responses to me or your digs at me was my obsession. Heres a newsflash, I dont need your approval, just your entertainment value. Stay stupid my friend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT