ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Demands Either New Election ‘Immediately’ or Make Him ‘Rightful’ President Now

This should get more play here, and totally sidetrack this thread. WTF is wrong with you all?
That's what this is all about. Biff a like a turd in a litterbox that needs to be buried, but you can't bury him. You made a deal with the devil when you elected him, now you're dealing with the consequences.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Transparency would've been a clean affidavit, not redacted to Waco and back.
Keep dreaming that they'll screw up their investigation just so that the cultists can know a little more about what's going on. I hate to see you like this.

Federal prosecutors don't have to convince you of anything. :joy: :joy: :joy:
Remember at first how they said the FBI planted the docs? and then they said Biff declassified them which was again false. And now it's the FBI can't be trusted. They've done this same moving goal post gymnastics all along.

Remember at first how they said the FBI planted the docs? and then they said Biff declassified them which was again false. And now it's the FBI can't be trusted. They've done this same moving goal post gymnastics all along.
Tard lol!! Please dont ever stop posting. Have you ever thought about taking yourself to impromptu standup comedy? Dress yourself as your typical self; Velcro shoes, man bun, goofy appearance, retarded brain and all. And ramble on politics to the crowd. You will pack the house with laughter. Seriously, give it some thought.

That's what this is all about. Biff a like a turd in a litterbox that needs to be buried, but you can't bury him. You made a deal with the devil when you elected him, now you're dealing with the consequences.
Pro tip - I want you communist asshats to arrest him. I want you to put him behind bars for years.

You are showing precisely who you are. Better Trump than citizens.

Trump did declassify them. All he had to do was say "load these boxes up" and they're declassified.

Pro tip - I want you communist asshats to arrest him. I want you to put him behind bars for years.

You are showing precisely who you are. Better Trump than citizens.
You say Trump is above the law but don't expect everyone to agree with you. I'd be surprised if he did a day behind bars but I'd be ok with it. So I guess Georgia can't prosecute him either? How about his other legal cases? Just say nevermind? So no former POTUS can ever be charged with crimes and prosecuted? You do know that we've never had someone as underqualified and corrupt as Trump as POTUS before, right? There's always a first.

Trump did declassify them. All he had to do was say "load these boxes up" and they're declassified.
You're as dumb and corrupt as Trump...no, wait a minute, you're just saying what the other liars are saying. You better check on that one.

More importantly, why do these more insane than usual statements by Trump receive a shoulder shrug by you and other conservatives? Trump's unhinged corruptness has become normalized with your gang just the way he wants it.
These people aren’t conservatives, they’re
There probably will be. We've become a third-world clown factory when the communist regime in charge arrests their biggest competitor. This is Russian tactics.
You’re getting confused. The Russians are Trump’s friends. Like you, they ”want their beloved Trump back”.

You say Trump is above the law but don't expect everyone to agree with you. I'd be surprised if he did a day behind bars but I'd be ok with it. So I guess Georgia can't prosecute him either? How about his other legal cases? Just say nevermind? So no former POTUS can ever be charged with crimes and prosecuted? You do know that we've never had someone as underqualified and corrupt as Trump as POTUS before, right? There's always a first.
What’s the crime(s) Trump committed?

You're as dumb and corrupt as Trump...no, wait a minute, you're just saying what the other liars are saying. You better check on that one.

You were given the articles and sources stating the leeway that POTUS has in the declassification of documents. If you didn't read it, that's not my problem that you're ignorant of the law.

If you want Trump locked up (you have your criminal, now you just have to find the crime!), find a better charge than documents he declassified, that Hillbag couldn't do and "no reasonable prosecutor would ever prosecute".

You are a communist third world regime.

These people aren’t conservatives, they’re

You’re getting confused. The Russians are Trump’s friends. Like you, they ”want their beloved Trump back”.

Again with this bullshit. You are global communists. Putin is a national communist, and wants no part of your bullshit. Conservatives are national free marketers, and you have chosen us as the most dangerous enemy, not China or Russia.

You were given the articles and sources stating the leeway that POTUS has in the declassification of documents. If you didn't read it, that's not my problem that you're ignorant of the law.

If you want Trump locked up (you have your criminal, now you just have to find the crime!), find a better charge than documents he declassified, that Hillbag couldn't do and "no reasonable prosecutor would ever prosecute".

You are a communist third world regime.
What you're talking about doesn't matter, ok? You should just wait and let the smart people tell you what's going on instead of stroking out over your alternative facts. It's clear that you have no idea what's going on and based on your info sources, that's no surprise.

you have chosen us as the most dangerous enemy, not China or Russia.
That should concern you. Perhaps it's time for you and your MAGA pals to do some self-introspection. Ask yourselves why do you want to take up arms against your own country.

What you're talking about doesn't matter, ok? You should just wait and let the smart people tell you what's going on instead of stroking out over your alternative facts. It's clear that you have no idea what's going on and based on your info sources, that's no surprise.
Doesn't matter? Hahahahaha

Just because your gleeful little lock Trump up narrative doesn't pass the bullshit test? Hahahahaha

200w.webp

Doesn't matter? Hahahahaha

Just because your gleeful little lock Trump up narrative doesn't pass the bullshit test? Hahahahaha

200w.webp
You act like the documents need to be classified (they are) for Trump to have broken laws. More failure by you.

That should concern you. Perhaps it's time for you and your MAGA pals to do some self-introspection. Ask yourselves why do you want to take up arms against your own country.
Perhaps you should do some introspection as to why American citizens are casually mentioning this now.

I'd just like to know which direction you want to play it. Although it doesn't matter, my game plan is the same regardless. I just have to survive.

Perhaps you should do some introspection as to why American citizens are casually mentioning this now.

I'd just like to know which direction you want to play it. Although it doesn't matter, my game plan is the same regardless. I just have to survive.
You all can be mad all you want. No one cares.

It is YOU that is against your country. You support anti American and anti constitution. You need to refocus yourself.

The New Democrat Party is showing everyone exactly what I have been warning they have become. Definitely not mad.
Evil thought I had. What if...

They're attempting to get some kind of chaos started to call off the November elections?

So here's the fun part. A picture of classified material is inertly classified as well. There are no classification markings on the photo itself, nor that its been declassified.

This is a security breach by FBI personnel, by their own standards.

The New Democrat Party is showing everyone exactly what I have been warning they have become. Definitely not mad.
The Dems are totalitarians. Not surprising because all Marxists are. The police state tactics against political opponents by Dems have been going on for years now. The Mar a lago raid is only the latest example.
Trump had every right to the records under the Presidential Records Act. That law has been tested and there is precedent favoring Trump. The records are all declassified by the President within whom all powers of the executive reside. All past Presidents have records from their time in office. The archives can ask for records but the President has a right to have them. It's normal for the National Archives to negotiate with the former Presidents for records. Trump was cooperating.
The raid was ordered by Biden for the purpose of getting hold of records implicating the Obama/Biden/Clinton administration's perpetration of the Russia hoax. They were also fishing for anything they could hold against Trump with an overly broad search warrant, violating the Fourth Amendment of the Constitution.

It's understandable that Dems go insane when Trump continues to point out that he should be President. They know they cheated to win the election and want to feel the fraud was justified. It grates on what little consciences they have to be reminded that they stole an election.

Additional FBI pics released. No doubt they baited it.

10 days, for what it's worth. My crossbow and I hope to get a doe on opening day. The bucks I have nearby are 1.5yo's, they need to grow some more.

I have some spots deeper in the woods I think I'll end up for gun season, and bigger bucks.

Reactions: Gunny46
The Dems are totalitarians. Not surprising because all Marxists are. The police state tactics against political opponents by Dems have been going on for years now. The Mar a lago raid is only the latest example.
Trump had every right to the records under the Presidential Records Act. That law has been tested and there is precedent favoring Trump. The records are all declassified by the President within whom all powers of the executive reside. All past Presidents have records from their time in office. The archives can ask for records but the President has a right to have them. It's normal for the National Archives to negotiate with the former Presidents for records. Trump was cooperating.
The raid was ordered by Biden for the purpose of getting hold of records implicating the Obama/Biden/Clinton administration's perpetration of the Russia hoax. They were also fishing for anything they could hold against Trump with an overly broad search warrant, violating the Fourth Amendment of the Constitution.

It's understandable that Dems go insane when Trump continues to point out that he should be President. They know they cheated to win the election and want to feel the fraud was justified. It grates on what little consciences they have to be reminded that they stole an election.

Some good points. I'll make it simple for everyone going forward. You defend Trump even if you don't like his personality. If you don't stand up to them they will do the same to DeSantis or any other opposition.

Most importantly Trump is golfing so make them own and defend their horrible polices.

Reactions: TarHeelEer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT