ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Demands Either New Election ‘Immediately’ or Make Him ‘Rightful’ President Now

10 days, for what it's worth. My crossbow and I hope to get a doe on opening day. The bucks I have nearby are 1.5yo's, they need to grow some more.

I have some spots deeper in the woods I think I'll end up for gun season, and bigger bucks.

Thought the trophy pic applied pretty good to their silliness.

Reactions: TarHeelEer
So here's the fun part. A picture of classified material is inertly classified as well. There are no classification markings on the photo itself, nor that its been declassified.

This is a security breach by FBI personnel, by their own standards.
Oh you really got 'em this time. You are a true subject matter expert on this stuff counselor. 🤣 🤣🤣

Oh you really got 'em this time. You are a true subject matter expert on this stuff counselor. 🤣 🤣🤣

If they move to put a declass on it now, it would be obstruction.

See how that works?

If they move to put a declass on it now, it would be obstruction.

See how that works?
Forgive me if I call BS on your legal analysis. If the FBI thinks it's ok to release that photo then I think it's probably ok. You need to challenge them in court, perhaps join the Trump legal team. You would be an asset to the team.

• Haha
Reactions: GrimReaper82
Forgive me if I call BS on your legal analysis. If the FBI thinks it's ok to release that photo then I think it's probably ok. You need to challenge them in court, perhaps join the Trump legal team. You would be an asset to the team.
Triggered!!!

If the msm, DOJ, and Democrats told you to cut your dick off—you would do it.

It's starting to dawn on Neal how bad of an idea this was.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT