ADVERTISEMENT

Trump and his minions invent a conspiracy and the tin foil hat brigade charges in

Original Mountaineer1

Heisman Winner
Aug 27, 2001
Not sure if it is personality or IQ levels (maybe a combination of both) that allow people to get sucked into these theories. Who knows but Trump has sure found a way to plug into these types. Can't even get a right-winger to criticize his use of a less-secure phone but they will assume there was a spy in the Trump campaign even though there wasn't a hint of any damage to the Trump campaign during the election.....

Not sure if it is personality or IQ levels (maybe a combination of both) that allow people to get sucked into these theories. Who knows but Trump has sure found a way to plug into these types. Can't even get a right-winger to criticize his use of a less-secure phone but they will assume there was a spy in the Trump campaign even though there wasn't a hint of any damage to the Trump campaign during the election.....

The NYT and WaPo are the one's that reported it. Other than that, great theory.

Lets compare how many NTYT and WaPo stories that President POS said were fake news that the WH verified a few days later. Start backing up your bullshit with more than just evidence that you don't want to know how corrupt Trump is. I mean, are you proudly ignorant? You really think that Trump is more honest and honorable than the Press, the DOJ and the FBI? He is gas lighting America and his rube army are coconspirators, lol.

Lets compare how many NTYT and WaPo stories that President POS said were fake news that the WH verified a few days later. Start backing up your bullshit with more than just evidence that you don't want to know how corrupt Trump is. I mean, are you proudly ignorant? You really think that Trump is more honest and honorable than the Press, the DOJ and the FBI? He is gas lighting America and his rube army are coconspirators, lol.

"Backing up my bullshit"?

Are you serious? You haven't been paying attention to the detail being posted then.
  • I guarantee McCabe and Comey are going to be indicted. The narrative their DOJ spun doesn't even fit the facts. Yes, Trump is more honest than those two. Who knows how many from DOJ/FBI they take down with them.
  • Clapper can't not tell a lie. Yes, Trump is more honest than him
  • Brennan is an avowed communist that somehow was promoted to CIA chief. I don't trust him any farther than I can throw his fat butt.
  • Lynch, Yates, Rice, Kerry, Obama?

Let's compare how much better the country is doing since that last POS left versus the real American that is in the White House now.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
It's not about damage, it's about unlawful corrupt people in the previous admin trying to make sure that his fearless leader's ruinous liberal programs would continue. They got caught. I would hope that he would use a secure phone but I doubt he trust the swamp right now with anything.

Let's compare how much better the country is doing since that last POS left versus the real American that is in the White House now.

You must be a sh!tty dentist.....you spend most of your time on this message board........

Sure. Let’s compare.

Has Trump spied illegaly on the entirety of the US yet individually violating the 4th amendment to the constitution 300+ million times?

#Checkmate

Like the theories that Trump stole the election with the help of Putin?

You must be a sh!tty dentist.....you spend most of your time on this message board........
No, actually very good. Trained at WVU. I'm efficient and make good use of my time. I'm, after practicing 38 years, not as interested in one patient after the other, day after day, week after week.

Shhhhh, there are all kinds of facts. I mean 17 ICs said so.

Still looking for that link, 22 months (timeline is changing with latest revelations, this is pushing earlier and earlier) and counting.

You'd think, by now, as leaky as Washington has been the past few years, that something... anything.... would come out proving the tie that Trump was bought and paid for by Putin and Putin stole the election from Hillary.

And now Comey confirms. This thread didn't age well.

"Backing up my bullshit"?

Are you serious? You haven't been paying attention to the detail being posted then.
  • I guarantee McCabe and Comey are going to be indicted. The narrative their DOJ spun doesn't even fit the facts. Yes, Trump is more honest than those two. Who knows how many from DOJ/FBI they take down with them.
  • Clapper can't not tell a lie. Yes, Trump is more honest than him
  • Brennan is an avowed communist that somehow was promoted to CIA chief. I don't trust him any farther than I can throw his fat butt.
  • Lynch, Yates, Rice, Kerry, Obama?

Nice troll job. It has to be a troll job because it is impossible for anyone to be that stupid.

Reactions: moe
Trump is doing his level best to destroy our nation and tools like you and THE are firmly on the badwagon...fools.

Racists like you and countryroads are getting too mad too easily. Step back.

typed while wearing a pink vagina hat and drinking chardonnay.....answer my turf maintenance questions bitch....you claim to be an "expert"

Reactions: wvu2007

Reported FBI Informants talked to people in the Trump campaign about Russia not sure how Trump gets the FBI had a spy in his inner campaign circle. Big jump there but the man is pathological liar so nothing he says is surprising at this point,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT