ADVERTISEMENT

Trump acknowledges he lost the 2020 election 'by a whisker'

Loser admits losing, again.

"I was told if I got 63 million, which is what I got the first time, 'You would win. You can't not win.' And I got millions more votes than that and lost by a whisker," Trump added.

Trump received about 74 million votes nationally in 2020, compared to 81 million for Joe Biden.
You’re the king of taking things out of context. A perfect combination of purpose and ignorance. Well done lol

Reactions: mtn1neer and atlkvb

"I was told if I got 63 million, which is what I got the first time, 'You would win. You can't not win.' And I got millions more votes than that and lost by a whisker," Trump added.

Trump received about 74 million votes nationally in 2020, compared to 81 million for Joe Biden.
4 years later, following a fake plandemic, two impeachments, half a dozen "lawfare" trials, an FBI home raid, and even an assassination attempt, Trump forced his "record breaking" winner to drop out of a rematch and currently leads his hand picked cacklin,' Communist challenger in virtually all polls, including key swing States.

Impressive for a so called "looser" 'ya think 'ol @moe? 🤔

Reactions: ThePunish-EER

So Garland acuses Russia and Iran. Here's what he's not going to admit. China, Iran, and Russia are all running influence campaigns. They are all allies. They are all rooting for Harris.

Russia will continue its war if Harris wins.
Iran will continue to use proxies to rum terrorists operations.
The CCP will continue to buy politicians and share the same ideology as Harris/Walz.

He knows this. He needs fired the second Trump is sworn in. An investigation opened within the hour.

Reactions: atlkvb

Winner:
President-Trump-delivers-an-Oval-Office-address-on-Tuesday-Jan.-8-2018.-1068x591.jpg

Loser:
4012c11b41879bf31d02c5b58c8b57be

Only now is he admitting defeat. Gee, just think had he admitted it when he lost he could have avoided the mess he started like all the lies, the insurrection, bifftards going to jail, bankruptcies, lives ruined. I guess he’ll have plenty of time to reflect after all his trials are over.

Last edited:
Reactions: moe
Only now is he admitting defeat. Gee, just think had he admitted it when he lost he could have avoided the mess he started like all the lies, the insurrection, bifftards going to jail, bankruptcies, lives ruined. I guess he’ll have plenty of time to reflect after all his trials are over.
Know what the funniest part will be? After all the fake ballot harvesting & cheating, weaponizing the DOJ to spy on him, impeachments, indictments, raiding his home, trying to remove him from ballots, even attempts to bankrupt him, jail him or just kill him ...watch him get re elected & then pardon himself! Won't that be a hoot?

You mind numbed Leftists will certainly lose it after that! 🤪

Last edited:
You are a liar...Maybe you were asleep .

No worries. He can clean it all up after he wins this time.

Pollster Nate Silver predicts Trump poised to win Electoral College amid 'mediocre' Harris polling​

BREAKING: DOJ Chief of Public Affairs Admits Trump Indictments Are a Politically Motivated "Perversion of Justice"; Reveals Lawfare Involved in Making Former President a "Convicted Felon" Backfired on Democrats; Claims His Former Colleague Alvin Bragg's Case is "Nonsense" And Alleges He Was "Stacking Charges"“He[Alvin Bragg] was just stacking charges and rearranging things just to make it fit a case.”“I think the case is nonsense.”“It’s a perversion of justice.”“It’s a travesty of justice.”“It’s a mockery of justice.”“The whole thing is disgusting.”“That’s why he’s[Trump] surging in the polls.”

Think about this a minute...because the Left can't offer voters better policies to defeat Trump they have tried:

1) spying on him to frame him for "colluding" with Russians

2) impeaching him for making a phone call to the President of Ukraine

3) blaming him for a phony pre-planned over hyped "plandemic" where they used fraudulent mail in ballots to generate a record number of votes for a half brain dead corpse who can't even run for re-election

4) indicting him with made up charges ranging from "insurrection" to election fraud

5) removing him from State ballots across the country

6) raiding his home in Mar-a-Lago

7) tried to bankrupt him with endless lawsuits forcing him to spend money defending himself

8) convicted him of felonies they can't even define or explain

9) attempted to sentence him to more than 700 years in jail

10) attempted to assassinate him

Yet despite all of that, they STILL can't offer a better candidate or a better set of policies voters prefer over MAGA. Trump's going to win and win big! They know it too!

Last edited:
Reactions: mtn1neer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT