ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s boasts of his wealth in the NY financial fraud trial used against him in the EJC settlement

Trump and his lawyers are playing checkers while his opponents are playing chess.
Soaring retard, how does it feel to be soo obsessed with a former president nearly 4 years removed that you can’t see the current failing president? No policy to run on. Just “Trump is bad”. Do you ever step back and think; “Man, I’m a brainwashed idiot!”?

Soaring retard, how does it feel to be soo obsessed with a former president nearly 4 years removed that you can’t see the current failing president? No policy to run on. Just “Trump is bad”. Do you ever step back and think; “Man, I’m a brainwashed idiot!”?
1. I wouldn’t know.
2. How does it feel to be a brain-washed member of the Cult of Trump?
3. No, but I’m sure you do.

Reactions: sammyk
1. I wouldn’t know.
2. How does it feel to be a brain-washed member of the Cult of Trump?
3. No, but I’m sure you do.
No, I vote for the policies. Who would’ve ever dreamed a president wanting to Make America Great Again would be considered a bad thing. Do you ever step back and say that to yourself and get angry? If so, leave this country. Go be a fvcktard somewhere else in the world.

Trump and his lawyers are playing checkers while his opponents are playing chess.
Some believe this may be part of his plan. By going full shit pants for the trial, Biff may have to pay a settlement even larger than originally sought. He would then say the legal system is even more corrupt, he's being unfairly treated, thus further enraging his knuckle dragging minions.

Some believe this may be part of his plan. By going full shit pants for the trial, Biff may have to pay a settlement even larger than originally sought. He would then say the legal system is even more corrupt, he's being unfairly treated, thus further enraging his knuckle dragging minions.

Sniff, it’s pretty clear they don’t want him to win in November.

Tard, Maybe someday you will be accused of fondling somebody and they can bankrupt you. Will it matter if you say you’re innocent? I bet you’re gonna care at that point. Obviously you’re too stupid to understand the precedent this stuff sets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT