ADVERTISEMENT

Troll traffic is way down and not as entertaining as last year.

wbgvwbgv

All-Conference
Nov 19, 2001
With the moo cows undefeated and playing an extremely difficult schedule (joke), you would think that the better Marshall trolls would be over here posting. It looks like this free board ended up with the 3rd string troll with hardly any creativity or humor.

With the moo cows undefeated and playing an extremely difficult schedule (joke), you would think that the better Marshall trolls would be over here posting. It looks like this free board ended up with the 3rd string troll with hardly any creativity or humor.
Marshall lost to Ohio last month.

Why are you attempting to incite them? You sitting at a position of great strength right now?

Just wondering why the troll traffic is down and not as entertaining as it once was on this board. You could always count on them for at least 50% of the postings after a loss. I doubt they migrated to the pay board.

Hey Wee Wee...just trolling along here to remind you that this is a good month (October) to be a couch in MoHole.
Figure you guys have an outside shot at running the table after you hit 3-4. T-Tech & K-State...beware

Just wondering why the troll traffic is down and not as entertaining as it once was on this board. You could always count on them for at least 50% of the postings after a loss. I doubt they migrated to the pay board.

The new Ignore function is working downright perfectly for yours truly; as long as it doesn't breakdown, I may end up with absolute zero trolls.....from the Marshall or WVU ranks.....by the end of October.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT