ADVERTISEMENT

Troll of the Year

FatGirlsLoveMe

Redshirting
Dec 17, 2017
Does GregJacobs or ColoradoMountaineer deserve the award.

My vote goes to ColoradoMountaineer.
GregJacobs is not particularly good at trolling even though he/she is the Queen Beta Bitch.

GregJacobs is not particularly good at trolling even though he/she is the Queen Beta Bitch.
monty_munford_loser.jpg

Greg is so lame at insulting other posters that I’m starting to think that’s his ‘troll thing’. Not funny...not entertaining...not thought provoking... ....just ‘roll your eyes’ nothing.

Greg is so lame at insulting other posters that I’m starting to think that’s his ‘troll thing’. Not funny...not entertaining...not thought provoking... ....just ‘roll your eyes’ nothing.

Nope! Wrong again sweetheart. Why doesn’t it suprise me the the Texas hack gets your support. Hey you took off from your question to Veron. Thought you were smart but this thread just proves your a bitter person with a nasty attitude.

Nope! Wrong again sweetheart. Why doesn’t it suprise me the the Texas hack gets your support. Hey you took off from your question to Veron. Thought you were smart but this thread just proves your a bitter person with a nasty attitude.

Posted a special message to you on the premium board that you claimed you paid to read. No reply.

Shocking.

Posted a special message to you on the premium board that you claimed you paid to read. No reply.

Shocking.

I can’t reply there. I promised I wouldn’t engage on the acct. That’s why I engage with you here. Honey you’re obsessed with me. You’ll never meet me on BL sweetheart.

Sweetheart? Another poster with plenty of aliases isn’t smart enough to not keep using the same word.

You’re so arogant you it’s actually amusing. The Texas idiot is trolling me personally obviously. Have you notice my only tag I post under. Admittedly I posted a couple times on my cousins acct on BL but nothing crazy. I’m not on there enough to even pay attention to you. I wouldn’t flame Big12 there like here. You really aren’t as bright as you claim.

I can’t reply there. I promised I wouldn’t engage on the acct. That’s why I engage with you here. Honey you’re obsessed with me. You’ll never meet me on BL sweetheart.

You promised..can’t... ...two diff things. More importantly I didn’t request you to reply. ....but you’d know that if you actually read my post,

Last edited:
You’re so arogant you it’s actually amusing. The Texas idiot is trolling me personally obviously. Have you notice my only tag I post under. Admittedly I posted a couple times on my cousins acct on BL but nothing crazy. I’m not on there enough to even pay attention to you. I wouldn’t flame Big12 there like here. You really aren’t as bright as you claim.

Ohhh,.. ...so now it’s your cousins account... ...like the three others that you claim.

You promised..can’t... ...to diff things. More importantly I didn’t request you to reply. ....but you’d know that if you actually read my post,

I didn’t read your post. And why should I? You really add little value on content. Really what do you know about football and basketball haha. Why would I engage with you ourside of our hit and giggle conversations. I’ve been on BL 10-12 times in my life. The reality is I dont want to,disrespect Veron by hammering homers and the Big12 on BL so I opted not to frequent BL. But occasionally i jump on. I visit two other pay sites as well and don’t post. And quite frankly unlike you obsessed with me I don’t look for your posts, threads or anything else you’re involved. I don’t hide behind tags like Orlaco. And really when push comes to shove I don’t care about your thoughts at all honey. You apparently have a thing for me that has become weird.

Truthfully I came to this site to speak with WVU fans.

What I found was a message board that West Virginia fans could not use because it was being polluted by one for sure person with 20 accounts who constantly attacks the Big XII, WVU athletics and WV fans.

I’ll leave this message board if you would do the same.
Then this board can come back to life with its intended purpose.

What I found was a message board that West Virginia fans could not use because it was being polluted by one for sure person with 20 accounts who constantly attacks the Big XII, WVU athletics and WV fans.

Then this board can come back to life with its intended

Hey you’re speaking to a WVU fan. You’re just projecting your weirdness on to me. The one funny thing is Orlaco actually believes you so focus on her. Dude you’re a f’n loser and you know it. You came here and created one tag after another because you are a loser. All the Texas crap is a joke. Go ahead a talk WVU and as long as you’re not a jerk I’ll never jump in. But we all know what you do. If you want to change it up and be normal then I’ll agree to disagree with things. Go low then I’m going low too. But make no mistake you won’t ever find me digging WVU or the staff. You will never be able to say the same because I actually like and root for WVU while you just flame.

Last edited:

Then this board can come back to life with its intended purpose.
th

You can’t be a Pitt fan and graduate plus be a West Virginia fan.

You also claim to be an Ohio State fan as well.

You sound a little confused

OP,
You may have not noticed but GregJacobs is special.
Life didn’t treat him as well as it has the rest of us.
No reason to make fun of him because he lacks all his chromosomes.

You know, you actually make Gregor look better with pointless crap like this.

GregJacobs represents Pitt football to the fullest.

He is hanging onto WVU cause that is the last rival that Pitt really has anymore.
Penn State views them as a minor league school.

So Greg Jacobs hangs out here like a 75 year old man hanging out at the local high school game talking about how he used to be the man 60 years ago.
Things have changed old timer. Let go of the past and move on.

Not really....

Who cares about OU?

Texas has beaten them more times than not and any OU fan in reality knows that Texas owns them on the field and in the conference.

I would have to go with GragJacobs ( even though i dont think he is a troll ) just based how rustled he has you.

It’s not hard to figure out sweetheart

It really isn’t..

You’ve (if I actually believed you) essentially been stealing (theft of services) from Vernon by using another persons account to access premium content.

Guess $10 is out of your price range.

#poor

How does one swing both ways with the Backyard Brawl?

Are you saying you are a bandwagon fan.

If that is true than why still like Pitt. WVU owns them in all sports.

If you swing both ways in the Backyard Brawl do you also swing both ways in life.....

You do sound feminine, GregJacobs

It really isn’t..

You’ve (if I actually believed you) essentially been stealing (theft of services) from Vernon by using another persons account to access premium content.

Guess $10 is out of your price range.

#poor

Now you’re all over the map. How do you know I’m not paying for the membership(hint) for him? He’s a WVU grad(95). Summer birthday present for him haha. Listen, I can meet you at a couple football games or a couple hoop games if you’re that interested in me. There is something going on with your obsession with me. I don’t follow you around yet here we are for all to see haha. Sweetheart I do the fast car, big house, travel, country club and high income thing. Living the dream. I’ve told ya before honey if you aren’t married and don’t have a boyfriend I’d take you to dinner after a game next football season. If you’re cool(that’s all I’d expect) I say we hit the UT game in Austin next year. On me! Heck I was gonna give goofy 5-0stills two of my Penguins tix 5 rows directly behind the goalie. He ended being the tool that I thought he was but my offers was real. Now does that sound like a guy that #poor? Be careful you’re losing this exchange in front of everyone LOL. I will tell you I’m in my early 50s so I’ve got a 10 year rule.

Now you’re all over the map. How do you know I’m not paying for the membership(hint) for him? He’s a WVU grad(95). Summer birthday present for him haha. Listen, I can meet you at a couple football games or a couple hoop games if you’re that interested in me. There is something going on with your obsession with me. I don’t follow you around yet here we are for all to see haha. Sweetheart I do the fast car, big house, travel, country club and high income thing. Living the dream. I’ve told ya before honey if you aren’t married and don’t have a boyfriend I’d take you to dinner after a game next football season. If you’re cool(that’s all I’d expect) I say we hit the UT game in Austin next year. On me! Heck I was gonna give goofy 5-0stills two of my Penguins tix 5 rows directly behind the goalie. He ended being the tool that I thought he was but my offers was real. Now does that sound like a guy that #poor? Be careful you’re losing this exchange in front of everyone LOL. I will tell you I’m in my early 50s so I’ve got a 10 year rule.

You are so full of shit.
I wonder if you believe yourself. What you have actually is a serious psychological disorder with your delusions of grandeur.

At first I thought GregJacobs was a caricature of a PItt fan done to make people laugh at Pitt because this supposed macho alpha man mentality sounded so contrived.

Then I realized that GregJacobs wasn’t trying to be funny that was his character on this message board. Now I pity the person behind GregJacobs and his 100 accounts.

For him to terrorize this board the way he does goes to show that he may have mental problems.

Reactions: PeterDragon 1970
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT