ADVERTISEMENT

Troll invasion

The Bell Tolls for Thee

All-Conference
Feb 15, 2005
Is this happening across all of Rivals? Seems to be a much higher rate of new and stupid handles showing up just throwing out inane words over the last month. Or is this a conspiracy by Vernon or Keenan to herd us onto the blue lot? .

Reactions: Boomboom521
Is this happening across all of Rivals? Seems to be a much higher rate of new and stupid handles showing up just throwing out inane words over the last month. Or is this a conspiracy by Vernon or Keenan to herd us onto the blue lot? .

When I see one of those stupid sounding names, I select the ignore option.

Found this pic that was taken from outside the Rivals corporate headquarters the other day....

troll-army.png

Same idiot from Texass. I bugged out for a couple of months because of travel. Checked back in this week and the moron from Texass is worse than I can remember. He must have 5-7 handles. Weirdo.

GREGJACOBS is the leader of trolls everywhere

Nope. I call it how I see it. Quit bitching. Copy and paste any post that rips WVU football or basketball in anything resembling trolling. Copy and paste any post where I rip coaches. I have over 4,700 post loud mouth. Bring em up or shut up. You’re like the biggest Rival bitch ever.

You know what’s funny. I go to more games and have been in WV more than most of you. And support the University way more than homers like you Allen.

Nope. I call it how I see it. Quit bitching. Copy and paste any post that rips WVU football or basketball in anything resembling trolling. Copy and paste any post where I rip coaches. I have over 4,700 post loud mouth. Bring em up or shut up. You’re like the biggest Rival bitch ever.

You know what’s funny. I go to more games and have been in WV more than most of you. And support the University way more than homers like you Allen.

Nothing but the same old same old from you Gregory. I hope you went to some cool places. This has been the summer of the bears for me. I just keep running into them everywhere I hike.

I would rather be a homer than cheer for Pitt. I have bought season tickets since the 70's. There is a way to do constructive criticism instead of being a bitch about all things.

I guess they weren’t hungry. Bummer :(
The one in Grayson Highlands has become pretty famous this spring for figuring out how to retrieve food bags from bear lines. They know better than to mess with me and I hike with two 125 pound Great Danes.

The one in Grayson Highlands has become pretty famous this spring for figuring out how to retrieve food bags from bear lines. They know better than to mess with me and I hike with two 125 pound Great Danes.

Great Danes are docile pussies 5-0. You may want to take a gun.

Great Danes are docile pussies 5-0. You may want to take a gun.
Ignorance is perhaps your only play in life. You sure display it often. Great Danes were bred for pig hunting and can easily catch and pin a 300 pound boar. My oldest Dane chased down a bear and I had to call her off. Come by the house and disrespect my wife and you will see who is the pussy. While I respect a black bear, I am not afraid of them. Now a Grizzly, yes I may want to take a gun. Of course that would likely just piss them off even more.

Ignorance is perhaps your only play in life. You sure display it often. Great Danes were bred for pig hunting and can easily catch and pin a 300 pound boar. My oldest Dane chased down a bear and I had to call her off. Come by the house and disrespect my wife and you will see who is the pussy. While I respect a black bear, I am not afraid of them. Now a Grizzly, yes I may want to take a gun. Of course that would likely just piss them off even more.

So you’re married to a Great Dane? Weird but hey so is a guy changing genders to be a girl.

Not taking sides in this debate, but I saw a GD run 30mph :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Since you want to act like a grade school kid here ya go........I know you are but what am I.....

We all know what you are. A dick with no balls. When will you actually talk sports and keep a thread on topic? I don't know why I ask as the answer will be probably never.

We all know what you are. A dick with no balls. When will you actually talk sports and keep a thread on topic? I don't know why I ask as the answer will be probably never.

Listen punk I talk sports in every tread. Some of you just don’t like what I say. It’s homer geeks like you and 5-0 that stalk me and then things go sideways. Find any post that I troll the team or coaches. You won’t goofball. Over 4700 post to look through. You and your geek internet buddies like 5-0are pathetic. You really are. I feel sorry for your families.

Last edited:
Listen punk I talk sports in every tread. Some of you just don’t like what I see. It’s homer geeks like you and 5-0 that stalk me and then things go sideways. Find any post that I troll the team or coaches. You won’t goofball. Over 4700 post to look through. You and your geek internet buddies like 5-0are pathetic. You really are. I feel sorry for your families.

Tread? Does this mean you try to make as little contact as possible? Stalk? Really. You reply to me on my own my post and you think I'm stalking you. You got some serious issues going on in your head. You sound insecure and lonely. Perhaps you should take a step back and look around before leaping.

Yes I'm a homer and proud of it. You're a hater and apparently you like that and feed off it.

Tread? Does this mean you try to make as little contact as possible? Stalk? Really. You reply to me on my own my post and you think I'm stalking you. You got some serious issues going on in your head. You sound insecure and lonely. Perhaps you should take a step back and look around before leaping.

Yes I'm a homer and proud of it. You're a hater and apparently you like that and feed off it.

You’re my favorite puppet haha

Lacks knowledge of sports and puppetry.
Its funny how Greg loves to taunt people like you and me and then claim we stalk him when we respond. I would have ignored him a long time a go but his act is funny. He actually thinks he is clever and witty which he is neither. He may also believe he adds value to this board, which is sad when you think about it. But he has his fan boys, the negative Nancy s that hang on his ever post. Kind of feel sorry for him seeing how bad Pitt sucks.

internet tough guy ALERT

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT