ADVERTISEMENT

Tonycried, what do you think about the Jayhawks?

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Was looking around earlier, and the Jayhawks seem pretty confident on Saturday.

I took WVU laying the 13 points, but the Jayhawks seem to think they can shock the world on Saturday. I certainly hope not though, as I hate seeing the football season end after week 2 for my friends back home.

Reactions: Humptod
Was looking around earlier, and the Jayhawks seem pretty confident on Saturday.

I took WVU laying the 13 points, but the Jayhawks seem to think they can shock the world on Saturday. I certainly hope not though, as I hate seeing the football season end after week 2 for my friends back home.
I think they can score but not sure they can get enough stops to win that game straight up or even cover for that matter.

No one should turn their back on Kansas, ask Texas. I’m not saying they can beat Georgia or Alabama on their bad days, but everyone else better show up to play them.

Reactions: Humptod
No one should turn their back on Kansas, ask Texas. I’m not saying they can beat Georgia or Alabama on their bad days, but everyone else better show up to play them.
Yeah, I think they'll score on WVU...but Mounties score more often.

Pure blasphemy! Are you saying that Dante Stills, who is almost your age, won't wreak havoc on the Jaysquawks' offense?
Differing opinions are what make a market....Vegas is open for buisness, bet the under!

You risk "poking the bear," better known as Dante Stills, Tony. Few defensive linemen have dominated the college football world for five seasons as Dante has...of course, even fewer dominant players have stayed in college long enough to play for five years, but you get the point.

You risk "poking the bear," better known as Dante Stills, Tony. Few defensive linemen have dominated the college football world for five seasons as Dante has...of course, even fewer dominant players have stayed in college long enough to play for five years, but you get the point.
He's a good player no doubt but KU will score, IMHO!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT