ADVERTISEMENT

Tony, Humpy,Marine

just too much depth...you guys had a great season, something to build on next year....congrats[/QUOTEi
Thank you!.....I agree, Snow Sled Baby. The Herd had a pretty good run. It's something to build upon.
Good luck to you this Thursday!

just too much depth...you guys had a great season, something to build on next year....congrats
Cousins were way to strong on the inside, owned the boards! The press bothered us as well and of course we couldn't throw it in the ocean past the 10:00 mark in the first half when the contest was still in doubt. Clearly the best team won and nothing for us to say except good luck against 'nova as we'll be pulling for you boys!

Reactions: Marine03
Cousins were way to strong on the inside, owned the boards! The press bothered us as well and of course we couldn't throw it in the ocean past the 10:00 mark in the first half when the contest was still in doubt. Clearly the best team won and nothing for us to say except good luck against 'nova as we'll be pulling for you boys!
I think Huggy got in Carters ear about Elmore..."can you guard him?".....he's done it before...seems to piss the JYD off....Villanova will be a big mountain to climb, but we are The Mountaineers[WVU]:letsgo:[WVU]

I think Huggy got in Carters ear about Elmore..."can you guard him?".....he's done it before...seems to piss the JYD off....Villanova will be a big mountain to climb, but we are The Mountaineers[WVU]:letsgo:[WVU]
Carter is tough on both ends of the court! I'm sure the entire Big 12 will be glad to see him go!

I think the WVU and Nova guards will cancel each other out and it will be the bigs who decide the next one.

Huggins game plan was take away Elmore and it worked. I can't get over how much John Elmore's dad looks like his uncle Eddie from Elkview.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT