ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Brady Wins!

Goes to show you, cheaters always win

Please don't take this the wrong way but if you think that the Patriots are the only team in the NFL doing things like this, then you're being extremely naïve. I'm not saying I like it but it's just the reality. Jack Del Rio said as much several years ago when Spy Gate was a huge deal. Even Aaron Rodgers said he likes to overinflate the football, which is still considered against the rules. Not much said about it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/20/aaron-rodgers-likes-his-footballs-overinflated/

I'm certainly not a Patriots fan, but far too much has been made of this. The game in which deflated footballs came into question, they ran the ball down the Colts throat and dominated both lines of scrimmage. They probably would have won with a ping pong ball. They also won the Super Bowl and I'm willing to bet the footballs were measured and monitored more than ever. Your team cheats, my team cheats. Everyone's team cheats.

It's also funny how the St. Louis Cardinals have been barely talked about following there scandal this past year...

Phuck that whole organization... Nothing good has come from there in the past 15 years - #thetruth!

The NFL is so frickin boring, Fantasy football couldn't even keep me interested. Dropped out this year. I would watch almost any college football game over a regular season NFL game.

Reactions: Dogeer
It's a bad precedent to set when tampering and/or destroying evidence is okay.

Tom Brady wins against the NFL!
How did something as stupid as this get heard in Federal court. When people with real legal issues have to wait months and even years. That is messed up from a legal standpoint. Real cases should be heard before stuff like this. What a joke.

Tom Brady wins against the NFL!
I really don't have a dog in the fight regarding this (and I historically have really despised the Patriots), but I would definitely be lying if I didn't say it has been incredibly rewarding today watching the butthurt from (most) Steeler fans. They have probably been the most jealous fanbase of the success Brady and Belichick have had over the past 15 years, so none of it is surprising.

But let me stress that I really wish the Brady suspension would have been upheld. That's a huge blow to the NFL and it's "system."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT