ADVERTISEMENT

To hell with sPitt

Jack Fleming's mother spoke to you from the Great Beyond. You know, "You hate Pitt. You will always hate Pitt." Jack loved to repeat that on his shows.

Some spitt site wrote an article that they were disrespected with their seeding and said they won 3 more games than WVU....they failed to mention that WVU kicked their ass on the court by 25....so if I was a spitt fan, I wouldnt concern myself much with the WVU comparisons....those dumbasses also lost to nine and 11 win Florida State and Notre Dame....so shut the **** up and be happy you are even in the field of 68.

Last edited:
WVU has beaten 5 teams in March Madness, from 3 seed on down. Lost to 1, 2 and 3 seeds. Sounds like a recipe for Elite Eight, at least. 7 Big 12 teams in MM and mathematically 6 can reach Elite Eight! Wouldn't THAT stick it to those who only put in SEVEN Big 12 teams from by far the best conference in America this season and put in more teams from 2 other inferior-to-the-Big-12 Power Five conferences. Ridiculous! Oklahoma State belongs in March Madness, should romp through the NIT!

WVU has beaten 5 teams in March Madness, from 3 seed on down. Lost to 1, 2 and 3 seeds. Sounds like a recipe for Elite Eight, at least. 7 Big 12 teams in MM and mathematically 6 can reach Elite Eight! Wouldn't THAT stick it to those who only put in SEVEN Big 12 teams from by far the best conference in America this season and put in more teams from 2 other inferior-to-the-Big-12 Power Five conferences. Ridiculous! Oklahoma State belongs in March Madness, should romp through the NIT!

If WVU lost to 1, 2, and 3 seeds while also being all but guaranteed to face a 1 seed in the round of 32, how does that equate to smelling an Elite 8?

This has nothing to do with the topic you goof....if you are going to troll, dont hijack other people's stuff you twat....its bad form.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Jack Fleming's mother spoke to you from the Great Beyond. You know, "You hate Pitt. You will always hate Pitt." Jack loved to repeat that on his shows.
Will you please stop using the names of guys I actually worked with to try to make yourself look knowledgeable about anything in wvu sports. You are a fake.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT