ADVERTISEMENT

To hell with chandler

Ironically Chandler was the one complaining about his lack of NIL deals earlier in the year and how the school is not helping him enough.

Marketing 101 is to know your customer. Do your silly protests if you want, but then don't expect those same customers you’ve offended to then step up and buy your product whatever that might be. There was a reason Jordan rarely got involved in social issues or politics,

Ironically Chandler was the one complaining about his lack of NIL deals earlier in the year and how the school is not helping him enough.

Marketing 101 is to know your customer. Do your silly protests if you want, but then don't expect those same customers you’ve offended to then step up and buy your product whatever that might be. There was a reason Jordan rarely got involved in social issues or politics,
Bingo!

I mean.. our capitol got attacked under the premise of a lie and 10 months later despite a million recounts being against it is… communist? Sure, I could be labeled amazed at that
How do you feel about the Kavanagh hearings? I bet you had no problem with people trying to break down the doors during his confirmation. Or what about a few months ago in Iowa at the state capital? Did you care when democrats took over the state capital building in Wisconsin?

As far as elections go you would be hard pressed to find an election with no fraud at any place or time in history. I don't know if there was enough fraud to turn the election one way or another but to pretend as if there was no fraud is laughable. Just look at the history of other elections in this country many examples of fraud swept under the rug. Ever hear of the fraud in Hawaii when Nixon ran, McCain also had evidence of fraud when he ran against obama. The difference is that Nixon and others let the fraud go because they felt it best for the country.

Tell us how much damage was done? Tell us how many officers waived them through? Tell us how they aren't charged but yet still being in jail? A few idiots that day should be in jail, guess what commie... some were antifa, some weren't
Well over 500 have been charged

You all get so mad about a flag sticker but not storming the capital and trying to over throw an election?? Which one is worse??? Y’all crack me up….

Tell us how much damage was done? Tell us how many officers waived them through? Tell us how they aren't charged but yet still being in jail? A few idiots that day should be in jail, guess what commie... some were antifa, some weren't
He's not even worth it @EERS 2 Ya. Cops being killed, stores being broken into, public property being burnt and then some people enter the Capitol and take some selfies and it is an insurrection and war on democracy....of which they are still in jail over. Yet those in the riots have their bails paid by funds being supported by our VP. They see what they want to see and I get pretty fed up with it. I'm pretty sure if there were ever a "real insurrection", there would probably be guns involved other than by the police, but hey let them think what they want. The biggest problem I see with this is this guy is apparently teaching kids and coaching football.....apparently not doing much of a job at either.

All charges that the left do on a day ending in Y.

You are a bunch of evil authoritarian communists.

The Dems tried to frame innocent people for treason even when they knew it was all bullshit all in the pursuit of power.

What makes you think voting fraud is below them?
Probably the scariest part of all that’s going on right now is labeling anyone who doesn’t agree with you with the worst words you can think of. Evil. Authoritarian. Communists.

Wild.

We’re talking about Joe Biden, who’s probably the most establishment politician we’ve seen. The dude doesn’t even want universal healthcare and he’s being labeled as the damn Marxist Antichrist.

Why can’t we see these politicians for what they are? Acting like everyone across the aisle is a threat to America so they can fundraise and stay in power?

Probably the scariest part of all that’s going on right now is labeling anyone who doesn’t agree with you with the worst words you can think of. Evil. Authoritarian. Communists.

Wild.

We’re talking about Joe Biden, who’s probably the most establishment politician we’ve seen. The dude doesn’t even want universal healthcare and he’s being labeled as the damn Marxist Antichrist.

Why can’t we see these politicians for what they are? Acting like everyone across the aisle is a threat to America so they can fundraise and stay in power?

The evil authoritarian communist Democrats ban books like Dr. Seuss, Mark Twain, To Kill a Mockingbird.

They try to bankrupt and close Christian businesses just like the NAZIs did with Jewish businesses.

They assault people they don't agree with using their Anti-Fa Brownshirts.

They try to silence anybody they don't agree by kicking them off social media because they don't believe in Freedom of Speech just like NAZIs and Communists.

They try to make people lose their jobs for the same reason and now if you don't take an experimental drug.

You are a bunch of evil racist and race-baiting communists, period.

Well over 500 have been charged
With trespassing and interfering with Govt process. No one with insurrection. Wooooooooo! Meanwhile, the left couldn’t even stretch the optics 6 months before their own ineptitude caused them to lose a state they carried by 10 points less than a year before. Worse, they got swept.

You’re going to see the whole insurrection narrative fall apart when it’s confirmed FBI informants and agents were actually inciting the crowd. This whole situation was a bunch of rubes who were and are being used as pawns, by both sides. It’s just not getting the traction the left wanted. Most people don’t really care about it, and only the loons think this was actually some form of coup or for real insurrection and assault on liberty. That said, I literally don’t care that these people are in jail,

The evil authoritarian communist Democrats ban books like Dr. Seuss, Mark Twain, To Kill a Mockingbird.

They try to bankrupt and close Christian businesses just like the NAZIs did with Jewish businesses.

They assault people they don't agree with using their Anti-Fa Brownshirts.

They try to silence anybody they don't agree by kicking them off social media because they don't believe in Freedom of Speech just like NAZIs and Communists.

They try to make people lose their jobs for the same reason and now if you don't to take an experimental drug.

You are a bunch of evil racist and race-baiting communists, period.
People like you are why a Republican raised chap like myself who’d never voted for a Democrat changed parties to independent before 2020. You’re picking out the worst of the party and acting like it’s everyone.

Now you could say I’m doing the same, but the Republican Party is actively throwing out members who won’t go along with Trumps big lie. Anyone who says the election wasn’t stolen or does something as awful and traitorous as voting for a democrat introduced bill is getting outcast. You all deserve what’s coming to the party if your gerrymandering and voter suppression bills don’t work out.

• Haha
Reactions: cheatlakerob
People like you are why a Republican raised chap like myself who’d never voted for a Democrat changed parties to independent before 2020. You’re picking out the worst of the party and acting like it’s everyone.

Now you could say I’m doing the same, but the Republican Party is actively throwing out members who won’t go along with Trumps big lie. Anyone who says the election wasn’t stolen or does something as awful and traitorous as voting for a democrat introduced bill is getting outcast. You all deserve what’s coming to the party if your gerrymandering and voter suppression bills don’t work out.
It's. Always funny when someone claims to be an independent and then complains about gerrymandering or calls a states voting laws voter suppression.

Tell me you are a liar without saying you are a liar.

Hunter Biden is a perfect representation of the scum of the Democrat party.

j1SaWTf.jpeg

Reactions: EERS 2 Ya

Hahahahhaa voter suppression. Literally a less restrictive voting process than the President’s own home state.

I’m quite fine with what’s happening to our party. We’re steadily increasing minority support and diversifying. We’re obviously doing something right, we just kicked the liberal left right in the goddamn teeth less than a week ago. We’re also set to deal a crushing blow to the progressives next year and sweep back into power. And yea, I don’t want anyone in the party willing to entertain a single progressive initiative.

Pushing “the lie” is getting voting reform pushed through and closing the loopholes that have been exploited for years. Totes ok with it. There are people who literally still believe Trump was in bed with the Russians. Durham continuing to set that whole lie straight as well.

Really looking forward to Patriot Kyle Rittenhouse being exonerated in a week or so as well. DeSantis moonwalks into the Whitehouse in 24. Things are looking great.

Let’s Go Brandon!!

Requiring an ID to vote = suppression
I’m for voter ID laws.. if that’s all they were were voter ID laws. You’re being told that’s all they are, when it’s really laws to limit voting windows and give state officials the power to replace local election officials.

It’s a simple media outrage tactic.
”These libs want illegals to vote without IDs! Isn’t that un-American?”

Well yeah.. most all of us want safe elections with verified IDs, what we don't want is partisan elected officials who are signing blood oaths to a wannabe dictator in charge of 2024. That’s it really.

The Trumps take their kids Trick or Treating.

FDEGc-GXIAAznOC.jpg

Hunter Biden takes dick pics in front of children.
j1SaWTf.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT