ADVERTISEMENT

To add to the thread locked on the blue lot that turned "furry"

ParrotheadEER

All-Conference
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Core, WV
@Atocep @Matt Keller Let others that I cannot remember off my head know if you think they might be interested in a small update... talked to my niece, she says the "cat" wears ears and a tail and scratches other kids and hisses at them...says there are litter boxes in the rest room, but I will concede it may be wrong with that point as I read where many schools have buckets of it for kids who's bladder cannot outlast an active shooter training. They also have a kid who is supposedly a fox and dry humped a girl at least once...supposedly no repercussions. Also have started allowing anyone who says they are a F, go to the girls room and anyone professing being a M to the boys room.

As far as some(not necessarily both of you) that mentioned CRT, if you are separating kids by race to talk about how someone is oppressed in this day and time systemically and by all of a certain other race...then that is at minimum CRT adjacent or teaching similar things would be instilling certain parts of it to build on from an early age through all their education.
I think all the folks I know are more than happy to have Civil War/slavery/Jim Crow laws and all that be taught, but to the point that all one color is good or bad is wrong in so many died during OUR Civil War to free the Slaves. Families were divided. A lot of proponents of CRT type teach the kids seemingly like the whites are the only ones who had or even introduced slaves and such things too the other races.

Anyway, that is an update, my niece said she would try to get pictures of the litter boxes, but until I see them I will concede they are not for the "furries".

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT