ADVERTISEMENT

TN FAN back

soldier vet

Sophomore
Dec 25, 2017
Sorry folks, just remember that you are as smooth as TN whiskey! i'm looking for some good people to talk to so i'm here. Listening to Chris Stapleton. and chatting with good people that loves Football.

Last edited:
I truly wish i could pass the bottle your way. i sure would. my friend
you got to put the song on and chat.
Come on WV, lets party. hell you done kicked my football team to the curb. lets listen to Chris Stapleton TN Whiskey. It will put you in a great mood.

Come on WV, lets party. hell you done kicked my football team to the curb. lets listen to Chris Stapleton TN Whiskey. It will put you in a great mood.
I mean NO Drugs. Just some Smooth TN Whiskey and some great people. That's what i;m talking about.

Sorry folks, just remember that you are as smooth as TN whiskey! i'm looking for some good people to talk to so i'm here. Listening to Chris Stapleton. and chatting with good people that loves Football.
soldier you guys have 2 cupcakes before florida and should get some things ironed out before that game. florida will have played chas southern, kentucky, and colorado state...not exactly murderers row. i think you guys can sneak up on 'em. and yeah, pass the jack...my wife will wait for the southern comfort!

I like Chris S. when he was with the Steeldrivers.

Tennessee is about the same quality football team as Youngstown State. I'd say Youngstown has better coaching and a better offense and Tennessee has a slight edge over YSU on Defense. And Kentucky bourbon is far superior to any Tennessee swill.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT