ADVERTISEMENT

Time for fans to give the...

Rootmaster

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2011
Florida
crybaby semi illiterates on all these teams kneeling before the games the finger...and demand that schools dump scholarships and get athletes who are real students not pretend ones who jump from school to school. Screw these assholes.

Why because a racist like you doesn't like them protesting people being killed and nothing being done about it?

Or doesn't like them having any rights--they are just supposed to "shut up" and entertain you?

What a hatemongering moron.

What would be better is to ban jack@$$es like you from posting on message boards--oh wait, that's only for real WVU fans that have intelligence---and ban you from ever being able to attend or watch a sporting event.

Tvz...they have rights you shit lowlife.
The rights are to take their privileged position in society and at their schools and go to class...learn how to talk walk and chew gum at the same time...represent their school and leave drugs...excuses...and BurnLootMurder crap behind. But since you prefer to suck at their altar you will never understand. Again...screw them...and you.

Reactions: KingCoal
Can't you even get my order right...

Your opinion is one of many. Your opinion is not more important than theirs

Especially since you are hiding behind a computer screen and they are competiting in college athletics at a high level.

So go get my #3 with a Coke

You can't force people to do things if you lack power

You are powerless. You can't tell these college athletes what to do.

Get power if you want to start ordering people around
Until then you just sound like a clown on a soapbox

Tvz...they have rights you shit lowlife.
The rights are to take their privileged position in society and at their schools and go to class...learn how to talk walk and chew gum at the same time...represent their school and leave drugs...excuses...and BurnLootMurder crap behind. But since you prefer to suck at their altar you will never understand. Again...screw them...and you.
I guess you've forgotten what country this is. It's called the right to express oneself lawfully just like you're kind of doing right now. That is if you consider being a dictator a part of the First Amendment.

I guess you've forgotten what country this is. It's called the right to express oneself lawfully just like you're kind of doing right now. That is if you consider being a dictator a part of the First Amendment.
Yeah...BurnLootMatter lowlifes apparently have immunity for all their actions too. Gimme...gimme...crybaby children games playing adults infecting sports.

crybaby semi illiterates on all these teams kneeling before the games the finger...and demand that schools dump scholarships and get athletes who are real students not pretend ones who jump from school to school. Screw these assholes.

Sorry ma'am, but this is a Wendy's.

They can do it on their own time and not when representing a publicly funded university, imo.

Just like with employers, schools can place requirements and punishments for behavior.

I dont believe taxpayers should be responsible for funding their protests by providing the scholarships, facilities, ect., that spreads their political opinions.

The universities will never do anything about it because they hate America just as much as the players and people like you do.

Last edited:
The issue is someone can't take the next step in logic...

Who is hating America more?

The people protesting or the people telling the protestors they don't have that right.

Took me some time to realize this. Once I did I saw it for what it is.

Patriotism is great. But that patriotism includes loving the United States because we allow people certain freedoms...

You aren't protecting the United States when you are telling people they don't have that right

You are "Hating" the United States and what it stands for much more than they are

The issue is someone can't take the next step in logic...

Who is hating America more?

The people protesting or the people telling the protestors they don't have that right.

Took me some time to realize this. Once I did I saw it for what it is.

Patriotism is great. But that patriotism includes loving the United States because we allow people certain freedoms...

You aren't protecting the United States when you are telling people they don't have that right

You are "Hating" the United States and what it stands for much more than they are

They have the right to protest.

They do not necessarily have the right to protest while representing the university at an official event - that's something you should be smart enough to understand. The school allows them to do so, by decision...not obligation.

The situation is the exact opposite from what You describe. You feel they have the right to protest but others dont have the option of disagreeing with them? Voicing our own opinions?

The anthem is special to a lot of people for different reasons. The tradition of standing for it, is an act of respect. So when people choose to do the opposite and reject that act of respect, it's not surprising people are upset by it.

Have you ever attended a religious service of another faith? Or perhaps a wedding? During the parts of the service when people all were standing, did you sit down? Or did you do your best to show respect for them?

Ever attend a dinner where you needed to hold hands with others to pray before eating, even though they weren't the same faith? Did you refuse to hold their hands, because you dont believe in it?

Would you refuse to remove your shoes when visiting Japan? Rise for a Judge when entering court? Are you loud during a funeral service?

Or do you avoid those behaviors because you know its rude and insulting to the people who hold those traditions in special regard?

Last edited:
This thread started by the O.P. explains why the traffic is way down on this board compared to a few years ago. So much anger in our fan base.

They can do it on their own time and not when representing a publicly funded university, imo.

Just like with employers, schools can place requirements and punishments for behavior.

I dont believe taxpayers should be responsible for funding their protests by providing the scholarships, facilities, ect., that spreads their political opinions.

The universities will never do anything about it because they hate America just as much as the players and people like you do.
My point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT