ADVERTISEMENT

Time for a non Neal Brown rant

acorn

All-Conference
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2001
Elkton, Maryland
How in the hell do you go to a football game in this day and age with the transfer portal and the university doesn't sell f*&king programs. It is ridiculous, we have no clue who the players are, where they come from, etc. I know a lot of players but not all of them and it is excusable for the university to not sell programs. Absolutely ridiculous, I guess I'm going to have to find something online that has both teams' rosters, print them out each week on cardstock so I can have a clue who I'm looking at. It may be something on the sidelines with a player who isn't even dressed and I want to know who they are, I just don't get how you do that and the answer isn't on your phone because the service is so slow/bad that it takes forever. If anyone on here works for the university please put a bug in someone's ear about bringing programs back or at least making sheets available with some kind of basic roster information. Hell some enterprising person on here who wants to make a few bucks could produce something and sell it in the parking lot. I have to have my program, I feel naked without it at a game. The first thing I do when I walk in the stadium is buy a program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News