ADVERTISEMENT

Tillerson calls for full review of Iran deal.....

It will be very ironic if Sessions is named AG when he couldn't even get a federal judge position because of his racism. What a f'uckin' clown show.

It will be very ironic if Sessions is named AG when he couldn't even get a federal judge position because of his racism. What a f'uckin' clown show.

You are more racist than Jeff Sessions so who are you to speak about that?

Do you honestly believe Jeff Sessions is a racist? Seriously?

Here are a few quotes:

“The NAACP, the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, Operation PUSH and the National Council of Churches were all un-American organizations teaching anti-American values.”

Organizations like the NAACP “force civil rights down the throats of people.”

“I thought those guys [the Ku Klux Klan] were OK until I learned they smoked pot.”

“You know the NAACP hates white people; they are out to get them. That is why they bring these lawsuits, and they are a commie group and a pinko organization as well.”

“Mr. Figures specifically advised us that Mr. Sessions had referred to him as ‘boy’ during the period that Mr. Figures served as an Assistant U.S. Attorney.” — John Crump, executive director of National Bar Association, referring to the organization’s interview with Figures about Sessions.

ABSOLUTELY!

Here are a few quotes:

“The NAACP, the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, Operation PUSH and the National Council of Churches were all un-American organizations teaching anti-American values.”

“I thought those guys [the Ku Klux Klan] were OK until I learned they smoked pot.”

“You know the NAACP hates white people; they are out to get them. That is why they bring these lawsuits, and they are a commie group and a pinko organization as well.”

“Mr. Figures specifically advised us that Mr. Sessions had referred to him as ‘boy’ during the period that Mr. Figures served as an Assistant U.S. Attorney.” — John Crump, executive director of National Bar Association, referring to the organization’s interview with Figures about Sessions.

ABSOLUTELY!
In his defense, he is far less racist than his dad who to his dying day believed segregation was the only way blacks and whites could coexist.

Rex has plenty of experience in dealing with Iran.

Sessions is a lock. He's Bob Byrd 2.0 as far as colleagues in the Senate are concerned, he's well liked on both sides of the aisle. What happened thirty years ago is the past as far as their concerned.

Tillerson may have some tough sledding.

Ilk? Why don't you just go ahead and call me "you people"?

Anyone with even an average amount of intelligence can tell from his comments.

I didn't ask about his comments. I asked about the situation where he was not awarded a judgeship.

Right. And what was the situation that your people called him racist for then?
Mostly his comments about the NAACP being unAmerican and racist against white people. He also stated that civil rights were being "shoved down the throats" of people.
He had some decent excuses for those statements, but there are more. And when there is a consistent track record of comments like these --- got to call a duck a duck.

Reactions: countryroads89
Mostly his comments about the NAACP being unAmerican and racist against white people. He also stated that civil rights were being "shoved down the throats" of people.
He had some decent excuses for those statements, but there are more. And when there is a consistent track record of comments like these --- got to call a duck a duck.
Do you just throw out all of the very real actions that flew in the face of those comments?

Here are a few quotes:

ABSOLUTELY!
Thank you for once again confirming your inability to have a measured unbiased view towards critical thinking.

Do you just throw out all of the very real actions that flew in the face of those comments?
I told you I'm researching him, I'm just saying I see a track record of a racist mentality. Steer me in the right direction on his actions then

Nope, there was a very real situation that was brought up as evidence of his racism. And it wasn't a racist situation at all. Keep digging.

Jeff Sessions is twice the man you are. More than twice as smart. More than twice as decent. Crying racism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

In this thread we learned that right wingers ask for proof someone is a racist, the proof is provided with multiple quotes, then right wingers argue "nuh uh", "you're stupid".

Nope, there was a very real situation that was brought up as evidence of his racism. And it wasn't a racist situation at all. Keep digging.
I'm not sure what situation you're referring to. I've read his voting record and I'm pretty sure the man hates homosexuals.

Reactions: countryroads89
In this thread we learned that right wingers ask for proof someone is a racist, the proof is provided with multiple quotes, then right wingers argue "nuh uh", "you're stupid".

Several Quotes!

You better hope one day you don't have to stand before the world and be held to the pathetic standard that you hold others too as far as truth and integrity because you will be screwed.

Several Quotes!

You better hope one day you don't have to stand before the world and be held to the pathetic standard that you hold others too as far as truth and integrity because you will be screwed.
His voting record isn't great either

His voting record isn't great either
I really don't know his voting record, but one thing to keep in mind with voting records is that many times people have to vote against something they may want simply because of a detail of that bill that makes or breaks a bill. Both sides do this to the other all the time to get their opponents to force them to go on record generally voting against something they would ordinarily support.

Reactions: Boomboom521
Ilk? Why don't you just go ahead and call me "you people"?

Anyone with even an average amount of intelligence can tell from his comments.
Your hero the "Exalted Cyclops".
th

Reactions: Airport
I really don't know his voting record, but one thing to keep in mind with voting records is that many times people have to vote against something they may want simply because of a detail of that bill that makes or breaks a bill. Both sides do this to the other all the time to get their opponents to force them to go on record generally voting against something they would ordinarily support.
Good point, that's what I'm looking at right now. But it does seem pretty clear that he would not pursue policies that ensure civil rights.

I was just saying that's the only thing in regards to civil rights I'm sure of right now, geez

Ok, more detail since you fail to look it up. As state AG back, he was called into a situation involving voting fraud. It turns out one group of local black voters turned in ~500 absentee ballots that were not their votes. One of absentees testified that he certainly did not vote that way, that he voted for his relative opposite the person they turned in. Of course Sessions found the fake absentee peeps guilty. They were black. This was called racism. One problem with it all. The opponent was black, also.

Ok, more detail since you fail to look it up. As state AG back, he was called into a situation involving voting fraud. It turns out one group of local black voters turned in ~500 absentee ballots that were not their votes. One of absentees testified that he certainly did not vote that way, that he voted for his relative opposite the person they turned in. Of course Sessions found the fake absentee peeps guilty. They were black. This was called racism. One problem with it all. The opponent was black, also.
I've seen plenty else that warrants some scrutiny. Not convinced totally though.

I've seen plenty else that warrants some scrutiny. Not convinced totally though.
And none of what you've seen was offset by dealing a fundamental blow to the Klan in which basically ended the Klan's involvement within Alabama? Seems a little counter to reality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT