ADVERTISEMENT

Thought I’d stop by to say hey to Bru, Airport and Snowsled and

RichardPeterJohnson

All-American
Dec 7, 2010
Santa Cruz, CA
anyone else who is interested in golf and my quest to play the top100 golf courses in the US. I’m currently at 94. The courses that I have left to play are Merion, Aronimink, Somerset Hills, Oak Hill, Oak Tree National and Valley Club at Montecito.

The big news is that earlier this year before the world went to hell, I received an invitation to play Augusta National. It was an awesome experience with my son (who shot 77 from the tips). I shot 78 from the Member tees and made my first ever hole in one and it was on the 12th hole. I still can’t believe it. We got the whole experience...par 3 course, big course including and emergency 9 on the back, three meals, an overnight stay and a tour of the clubhouse and facilities. It was a dream come true. Bru, if you see this, tell Bud about this and that I said hey. Hope all you degenerates are well.

Last edited:
anyone else who is interested in golf and my quest to play the golf 100 courses in the US. I’m currently at 94. The courses that I have left to play are Merion, Aronimink, Somerset Hills, Oak Hill, Oak Tree National and Valley Club at Montecito.

The big news is that earlier this year before the world went to hell, I received an invitation to play Augusta National. It was an awesome experience with my son (who shot 77 from the tips). I shot 78 from the Member tees and made my first ever hole in one and it was on the 12th hole. I still can’t believe it. We got the whole experience...par 3 course, big course including and emergency 9 on the back, three meals, an overnight stay and a tour of the clubhouse and facilities. It was a dream come true. Bru, if you see this, tell Bud about this and that I said hey. Hope all you degenerates are well.

You made an ace at 12.......well, THAT'S pretty cool !!

Reactions: RichardPeterJohnson
anyone else who is interested in golf and my quest to play the golf 100 courses in the US. I’m currently at 94. The courses that I have left to play are Merion, Aronimink, Somerset Hills, Oak Hill, Oak Tree National and Valley Club at Montecito.

Major congrats on getting to play Augusta....hope you and your family are doing well....playing some golf and enjoying retirement...good hearing from you

Reactions: RichardPeterJohnson

Hi Doc, glad to hear about everything. Yes, somehow Coop knew about your Ace on 12 and told us on here. I immediately told Bud and he had some choice words.lol.

Glad you are doing well.

Must suck... traveling... playing golf... spending time with family.... ;)

The big news is that earlier this year before the world went to hell, I received an invitation to play Augusta National. It was an awesome experience with my son (who shot 77 from the tips). I shot 78 from the Member tees and made my first ever hole in one and it was on the 12th hole. I still can’t believe it. We got the whole experience...par 3 course, big course including and emergency 9 on the back, three meals, an overnight stay and a tour of the clubh use and facilities. It was a dream come true. Bru, if you see this, tell Bud about this and that I said hey. Hope all you degenerates are well.
You lucky dog! Good to hear from you. I think one of your colleagues was on our course last summer. Wish I could remember his name. It sure has been boring without any tournaments or sports. Take care. Good luck on the rest.

Wow! 77 from the tips at Augusta National!!!! I’d probably have that engraved on my tombstone. That’s a proud poppa moment for sure.

Reactions: Airport

That’s impressive, but I was even more impressed when I mis-read “I’m currently at 94” as meaning you are 94 years old.

Reactions: Airport
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT