ADVERTISEMENT

This jury foreperson is a real Sicko

The DA was giving the jury ice cream socials. I'm sure that'll go over well.
I've said it a hundred times on here. A grand jury indictment doesn't automatically mean a damn thing. They are not intended to be a fair court. They are intended to be the lowest bar possible a prosecutor can overcome to determine if a charge and trial are warranted.

I've said it a hundred times on here. A grand jury indictment doesn't automatically mean a damn thing. They are not intended to be a fair court. They are intended to be the lowest bar possible a prosecutor can overcome to determine if a charge and trial are warranted.
How soon we’ve forgotten the old mantra. The grand jury can indict a ham sandwich. It means nothing. The prosecutor then has to build a case they think they can prove and win. Nothing on that phone call was illegal. Period. Was it appropriate? I’d say, no. Unethical? Potentially. In order to say factually that it was, it relies on an individual to project intent to the motive, but, nothing he said was illegal. He was advocating for the AG to take a close look at the election and that it should be fairly easy to find 10k votes that could be raised to at least subjective. Signature mismatches, hanging chads, felons voting, etc. He did not direct anyone to go break the law. Period.

She destroyed any case the prosecutors were trying to make
Seems like she is doing this on purpose. They have no case and are looking for a way out. Claiming a GJ member is wacko is an easy dismiss.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT