ADVERTISEMENT

This is why WVU is mad

Let's see Gets the SAT score he needs he plays next year, if he doesn't get the SAT score he is an Academic redshirt under the new rules.

Either way, he will be on campus.

Let's see Gets the SAT score he needs he plays next year, if he doesn't get the SAT score he is an Academic redshirt under the new rules.

Either way, he will be on campus.

An academic redshirt? LOLZ.

If the kid had a shot at a qualifying score he would be a bama commit.

Reactions: 30CAT
Yes Academic redshirt. Obviously you don't know the new NCAA requirements.
Yeah. I dont know the NCAA requirements. You have said this kid would play next year because he had grades and quickly shifted to academic redshirt.

When he wasnt going to Bama but instead going to Marshall everyone knew what was up except you clown shoes.

Last edited:
It's obviously you don't know how to read so let me explain it to you again.

He gets the right test scores in the next few weeks. He will be on the field next year, he does this get the right test score, he sits out the year. Either way, we will be on campus next year running with the Herd.

Continue to be butt hurt WVU don't have a single recruit that is as close as talented as Yulee, keep scraping up those 2* castaways

He gets the right test scores in the next few weeks. He will be on the field next year, he does this get the right test score, he sits out the year. Either way, we will be on campus next year running with the Herd.

Continue to be butt hurt WVU don't have a single recruit that is as close as talented as Yulee, keep scraping up those 2* castaways
If there was any chance he would get a test score he would be signing at Bama. Without a test score he wont be running with anyone outside of intramurials.

Keep showing how little you know about recruiting though Fever. You dont even undertand what 2 stars means to rivals.

If there was any chance he would get a test score he would be signing at Bama. Without a test score he wont be running with anyone outside of intramurials.

Keep showing how little you know about recruiting though Fever. You dont even undertand what 2 stars means to rivals.

2* won't allow you to compete in the Big XII point blank. Everyone is out chasing 3* and above recruits and you guys are competing with Colgate for players lol

And he takes the SAT here in a few weeks and will have other chances to past before having to show up in May. He will get the test scores, he already has the grades.

2* won't allow you to compete in the Big XII point blank. Everyone is out chasing 3* and above recruits and you guys are competing with Colgate for players lol

And he takes the SAT here in a few weeks and will have other chances to past before having to show up in May. He will get the test scores, he already has the grades.
If he had a chance to get the test score he would not be going to Marshall.

You need to stop with the star stuff. You dont know what you are talking about.

those 2 star castaways are 12-0 against the mighty stumbling herd....sit down and shut up

If he had a chance to get the test score he would not be going to Marshall.

You need to stop with the star stuff. You dont know what you are talking about.

So when this kid has the test score and he already has the grades and he still committs at Marshall how are you going to backtrack from this statement?

Back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back
I FIFY non-spelling ass
Spelling smack you got me on that. Good thing since Marshall cannot beat WVU on the field. Moral (and spelling) victories nearly as good as the real thing (according to Marshall fans).

Last edited:
So when this kid has the test score and he already has the grades and he still committs at Marshall how are you going to backtrack from this statement?
http://www.recruit757.com/jaquan-yulee-commits-marshall/

According to the article he has work to do to qualify. Good for him if he does. I won't be upset at all. My point is that if it looked good for him to qualify he would have opportunities at a lot of P5 schools. With the 25 LOI limit every program has to be choosey who they let sign on signing day.

From the article the kid is worried what would happen to him if he didn't qualify and that was why Marshall was appealing.

If it all works out for him I hope he tears it up. I just don't see why you and the other clowntards think that WVU or anyone else is mad that the kid is committed to Marshall because there is a reason he is looking that them and there is a reason nobody else can afford to sign him.

Spelling smack you got me on that. Good thing since Marshall cannot beat WVU on the field. Moral (and spelling) victories nearly as good as the real thing (according to Marshall fans).

Your name says it all. I'm sure UNC would trade their national titles for one win VS WVU. LMBO! Talk about moral victories, your fvcking handle oozes it. Beating WVU in any sport really does not mean much especially in football. Just like UNC in bball they still have a more premiere program. It's no different in football. We can receive more votes playing teams other than WVU which has been proven for three years and counting

Your name says it all. I'm sure UNC would trade their national titles for one win VS WVU. LMBO! Talk about moral victories, your fvcking handle oozes it. Beating WVU in any sport really does not mean much especially in football. Just like UNC in bball they still have a more premiere program. It's no different in football. We can receive more votes playing teams other than WVU which has been proven for three years and counting

Reaching there aren't you. Notice nobody has 12-0 handle. It is because Marshall means nothing. Your like that yippy little dog begging for validation from the big dogs.

Funny, at 5-0, I have never talked shit to an UNC fan. It was a Carolina grad who informed me of the record and the respect he had for WVU for having that record. No WVU fan I know of has ever talked smack to a UNC fan when we got more votes than they did. It is beneath most fans with any sense. But then there is Marshall who is 0-12 and tries to talk smack when they receive more votes than their big brother. Moral victories, when that is all you have.

I certainly hope that you are not so ignorant about college football to suggest that Marshall has a better program than WVU. That would be the most delusional thing I have ever read on here. Now that is saying something.

those 2 star castaways are 12-0 against the mighty stumbling herd....sit down and shut up

Consider how there isnt a player on either team that played against each other and no 2016 recruit on either team will play each other.

I dont know how that statement is relevant or even make sense

http://www.recruit757.com/jaquan-yulee-commits-marshall/

According to the article he has work to do to qualify. Good for him if he does. I won't be upset at all. My point is that if it looked good for him to qualify he would have opportunities at a lot of P5 schools. With the 25 LOI limit every program has to be choosey who they let sign on signing day.

From the article the kid is worried what would happen to him if he didn't qualify and that was why Marshall was appealing.

If it all works out for him I hope he tears it up. I just don't see why you and the other clowntards think that WVU or anyone else is mad that the kid is committed to Marshall because there is a reason he is looking that them and there is a reason nobody else can afford to sign him.

Sounds similar to Tyrek Cole

So you fault us for recruiting kids with poor test scores

But want to playing dumbo the fool when I bring up Tyrek Cole

So you fault us for recruiting kids with poor test scores

But want to playing dumbo the fool when I bring up Tyrek Cole
I never said much about Cole boy. You were the one running your mouth about him and you were wrong about everything. All I did was told you when you were wrong and you never learned.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT