ADVERTISEMENT

This is some crazy stuff...

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
"The indictment alleged that Trump "repeatedly and fraudulently falsified New York business records to conceal criminal conduct that hid damaging information from the voting public during the 2016 presidential election."

Ummmm...Anyone say anything about Pedo-Joe's son and concealing criminal conduct by the Biden family and a weaponized FBI?

You bleaters are so ignorant. You all don't deserve the freedoms you are unknowingly voting against

Reactions: atlkvb
"The indictment alleged that Trump "repeatedly and fraudulently falsified New York business records to conceal criminal conduct that hid damaging information from the voting public during the 2016 presidential election."

Ummmm...Anyone say anything about Pedo-Joe's son and concealing criminal conduct by the Biden family and a weaponized FBI?

You bleaters are so ignorant. You all don't deserve the freedoms you are unknowingly voting against
51 intelligence personnel signed a letter saying it was Russian disinformation..... Democrats see nothing wrong .
Democrats defend your way of thinking...
Democrats wtf?

even Dershowitz says something to the effect money given to her was a private matter for her to report based on whatever law required her to.

there has to be criminal behavior nearly 7 years ago taking this long for them to find, right?

And stringing this out to December. What starts the following month? Election year.

They're going to take them from us on their way down, though. That's the part that sucks.
Which is why you don't want your faith in man ... a political party or political savior.

All of this is necessary for the MUCH LARGER events that are coming next.

We are supposed to be mere pilgrims passing through a world that is not ours. We are supposed to be the minority, and as Christ told us, we will be hated.

Which is why you don't want your faith in man ... a political party or political savior.

All of this is necessary for the MUCH LARGER events that are coming next.

We are supposed to be mere pilgrims passing through a world that is not ours. We are supposed to be the minority, and as Christ told us, we will be hated.

I'll will agree with the first part if you can agree you have to take laying down. That's what the tyrants and commies will tell you.

I'll will agree with the first part if you can agree you have to take laying down. That's what the tyrants and commies will tell you.
How do you shoot you way out of a spiritual war?

The LAST PEOPLE laying down right now are the Elect. Those are your true soldiers in this fight.

Owning guns, which I do, does not make you a warrior. A LOT of so-called patriots are gonna die once ... then die TWICE along with the very gender-bending liberals wanting to take their guns in the first place. Talk about strange bedfellows but the Bible tells you that is going to happen.

The most I will die is ONCE ... and there's always a chance I go the way of Enoch and Elijah and not Steven.

Trump isn't gonna save anybody ... and the Moloch-worshipping Democrats sure as hell won't save anybody.

The LAST PEOPLE laying down right now are the Elect. Those are your true soldiers in this fight.

Owning guns, which I do, does not make you a warrior. A LOT of so-called patriots are gonna die once ... then die TWICE along with the very gender-bending liberals wanting to take their guns in the first place. Talk about strange bedfellows but the Bible tells you that is going to happen.

The most I will die is ONCE ... and there's always a chance I go the way of Enoch and Elijah and not Steven.

Trump isn't gonna save anybody ... and the Moloch-worshipping Democrats sure as hell won't save anybody.
Exactly my sentiments. We are in the middle of Spiritual Warfare, and these traditional methods won't work or win us anything. We need to be about the renewing of our minds!

Nobody said go shoot anyone or to go Trans Nashville on anyone. Go register some people to vote and watch polls. DeSantis isn't going to save anyone either. Because that's not happening where it needs to.

Exactly my sentiments. We are in the middle of Spiritual Warfare, and these traditional methods won't work or win us anything. We need to be about the renewing of our minds!

Renew your mind and get out there and register people to vote. Because the New Democrat Party knows how to run a ground game and they don't seem to be mentally tired at all.

Renew your mind and get out there and register people to vote. Because the New Democrat Party knows how to run a ground game and they don't seem to be mentally tired at all.
Voters without renewed minds will lose. Why do you think these Democrats are getting away with such blatant disregard for Truth? Because we've allowed them to re-define what is Truth and the reason is because few of us understand it ourselves.

Great post!

The only thing that will save this country from destroying itself is Prayer (supplication) and repentance. Without both, our land cannot be healed.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

That MUST happen...even with the correct number of "votes" we will not heal. If we fail to do this, it's not a matter of if the nation collapses but when?

The thing you’re missing is, these liberal Democrats are enabled. Like it or not, they are on the side of those who control us. I’m not saying give up. But stop acting like they’re better organized.

The thing you’re missing is, these liberal Democrats are enabled. Like it or not, they are on the side of those who control us. I’m not saying give up. But stop acting like they’re better organized.

I've read the Bible. Lay down and let the Communist tyrants run over you isn't in there. I'm not not the one missing anything. Stop telling people to accept being a victim. That's what the Democrats preach.

I've read the Bible. Lay down and let the Communist tyrants run over you isn't in there. I'm not not the one missing anything. Stop telling people to accept being a victim. That's what the Democrats preach.
Victim?

How are those victorious in Christ a victim?

The LAST THING they do is lay down ... unless by "lay down" you mean their own lives.

That's a price all these tough talkers will NEVER pay because it's always so much easier to talk about it on the internet than to walk and live it every day. You folks just saw your Messiah perp walked and see double standards applied to Conservatives as compared to Liberals and have done SQUAT about it.

Where is your resistance? What have all you John Waynes and Clint Eastwoods done about it?

Not a damn thing. Because at the end of the day, folks will always seek to preserve their lives rather than lose it.

This isn't 1776.

Why? Because God's hand was on the country at that time. Not anymore. God has removed his hand from America (by our choosing) and you cannot "save" an America that turned their back on God some time back.

This government is judgement on this country.

But if it's any consolation to you, I can only presume Hell will be much hotter for Democrats than it will be for Republicans. So I suppose Republicans will get the last laugh, heh?

Last edited:
  • Love
Victim?

How are those victorious in Christ a victim?

The LAST THING they do is lay down ... unless by "lay down" you mean their own lives.

That's a price all these tough talkers will NEVER pay because it's always so much easier to talk about it on the internet than to walk and live it every day. You folks just saw your Messiah perp walked and see double standards applied to Conservatives as compared to Liberals and have done SQUAT about it.

Where is your resistance?

There is none.

Because at the end of the day, folks will always seek to preserve their lives rather than lose it.

I lost my life on August 13 of 2010 and have not looked back. I am not looking to "save" an America that turned their back on God some time back.

This government is judgement on this country.

Doesn't care about others or America. Got it. Sounds like who we are fighting.

Doesn't care about others or America. Got it. Sounds like who we are fighting.
You FINALLY got something right.

I serve KINGDOM ... not country.

My late randfather on the front cover of a national mag showing him fighting in Battle of the Bulge ... my earthly father battling Agent Orange-induced bladder cancer from his time in Vietnam ... and me once a breath away from Flight School ... NOBODY does that entire Conservative lifestyle more than my family ... and I STILL side with God over a country than rejected him.

So yes ... I am your mortal enemy, son .... and the army I side with wins this battle forever more.

You may as well make peace with all those transvestite Demoncrats because it sounds like you guys will be bunkmates for a while.

Last edited:
I’m not telling anyone to lay down or accept it. I’ve said what my opinion is on fixing it. Vote them out. Americans to unify to stop it. Vote smarter. And I’m actually agreeing with you on voting trump. So you missed that.

You FINALLY got something right.

I serve KINGDOM ... not country.

So yes ... I am your mortal enemy, son .... and the army I side with wins this battle forever more.

You may as well make peace with all those transvestite Demoncrats because it sounds like you guys will be bunkmates for a while.

Sounds like you are a huge supporter of Christian Anarchism. People can do their own research an decide for themselves. Would probably help them connect a few dots around here.

I'm also not your son and you aren't Jesus. Go take your meds.

Sounds like you are a huge supporter of Christian Anarchism. People can do their own research an decide for themselves. Would probably help them connect a few dots around here.
You do realize Christian Anarchism is said to believe that the authority of God is embodied in the teachings of Jesus, right?

Sounds like they have it right.

There is only ONE way to the father and that is the blood of Christ.

If that is "anarchy", then please sign me up twice.

I’m not telling anyone to lay down or accept it. I’ve said what my opinion is on fixing it. Vote them out. Americans to unify to stop it. Vote smarter. And I’m actually agreeing with you on voting trump. So you missed that.

You can vote for who you want. Just standing up for what I believe is right.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
You do realize Christian Anarchism is said to believe that the authority of God is embodied in the teachings of Jesus, right?

Sounds like they have it right.

There is only ONE way to the father and that is the blood of Christ.

If that is "anarchy", then please sign me up twice.

Some of them take it a lot farther than that. Like Sovereign Citizens territory.

Some of them take it a lot farther than that. Like Sovereign Citizens territory.
Oh .... "some of them".

How quaint.

Well, then maybe somebody like myself ... who has never met this mysterious "some of them" ... will just have to be satisfied with knowing my savior comes as no Lamb this time, but as a Lion, and I won't have to worry about who wins.

We have some nice parting gifts for you.

Johnny.... tell him what he's won!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb and Gunny46
Oh .... "some of them".

How quaint.

Well, then maybe somebody like myself ... who has never met this mysterious "some of them" ... will just have to be satisfied with knowing my savior comes as no Lamb this time, but as a Lion, and I won't have to worry about who wins.

We have some nice parting gifts for you.

Johnny.... tell him what he's won!!!!

I could always read about it in the newspapers. Maybe Tucker Carlson will do a special on it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT