lol...

lol...

Last edited:
Judge in Manhattan ruled against Trump
Georgia case goes against Trump
Engoron judgement comes down tomorrow
Trump encourages his Puppeteer Putin Tom attack NATO allies

Sooooo much losing.
Yeah, it’s about to get really fun. Just wish the Stormy Daniels case wasn’t up first. Love to see the Georgia case moved up.

Definitely been a bad couple of weeks for Democrats. Seems I remember someone pointing this out previously.

President Vladimir Putin said that Russia would prefer to see U.S. President Joe Biden win a second term, describing him as more experienced and predictable than Donald Trump — even though Moscow strongly disagrees with the current administration’s policies.

Judge in Manhattan ruled against Trump
Georgia case goes against Trump
Engoron judgement comes down tomorrow
Trump encourages his Puppeteer Putin Tom attack NATO allies

Sooooo much losing.
You're consumed with Trump, meantime that half dead corpse you voted for can't remember what he had for Lunch this afternoon!

Hey creepy Joe, what'd 'ya eat for lunch today?

Sh*t I don't even remember!
iu

See what I mean?

Yeah, it’s about to get really fun. Just wish the Stormy Daniels case wasn’t up first. Love to see the Georgia case moved up.
LOL...that Georgia case is gonna get tossed out, and the lead Prosecutor will probably end up being disbarred after she is prosecuted for official misconduct.

Good Lord you Leftists are delusional. :rolleyes:

Citizen Trump will be sitting in court daily for criminal trials for the majority of the spring, summer and much of the fall. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Citizen Trump will be sitting in court daily for criminal trials for the majority of the spring, summer and much of the fall. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

I'm sorry you are too stupid to realize that's not a winning strategy. You all are doing all the heavy lifting to get him elected again.

I laughed so hard I had to go pee after reading/listening to post #13. Oh my Lord these Negroes...you just can't make this sh*t up! :joy:

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Yes he will be and if he wins in November he will be in court for 4 years over all kinds of stupid shit ...but if he loses it will all go away ....problem is , people like you , who can't see what's been going on in government will not care . Hate Trump, hate him with all your heart, mind and soul but don't let your hate blind you to what's going on in our justice system. So much corruption has been uncovered in the intelligence community and justice system, not to mention the cdc that people like Biden and Trump is the least of our problems.

Yes he will be and if he wins in November he will be in court for 4 years over all kinds of stupid shit ...but if he loses it will all go away ....problem is , people like you , who can't see what's been going on in government will not care . Hate Trump, hate him with all your heart, mind and soul but don't let your hate blind you to what's going on in our justice system. So much corruption has been uncovered in the intelligence community and justice system, not to mention the cdc that people like Biden and Trump is the least of our problems.
I don’t hate Trump, I feel sorry for him. His parents couldn’t stand him as a child, so they shipped him off to boarding school. Three wives couldn’t stand to be with him. Melania won’t sleep with him so he has to get sex workers. His favorite daughter wants nothing to do with him. World leaders ridicule him.

Just pathetic.

I don’t hate Trump, I feel sorry for him. His parents couldn’t stand him as a child, so they shipped him off to boarding school. Three wives couldn’t stand to be with him. Melania won’t sleep with him so he has to get sex workers. His favorite daughter wants nothing to do with him. World leaders ridicule him.

Just pathetic.

Looks like you will get four more years to feel sorry for him. Funny shit and you can only blame the tyrant nutjobs in the Democrat Party. They are the ones that are going to get him elected.

Last edited:
Reactions: atlkvb

Just pathetic.
Might be true, but those world leaders feared him and his policies worked. And Americans were safer and the economy was great.

Just pathetic.
Yeah I'd feel sorry for him ....lmao

Just pathetic.
Name the worst policy he's responsible for and who offers a better alternative?

Your criticism of him personally was eloquent, how adroitly will you answer this policy question?

I predict 100% stone cold silence. Let's see what you got?

“He’s a fascist dictator”….Soaring Low IQ
I was on a sales call, and made a quick check back to see how he answered #22 roughly a half hour ago? I don't think he will. Moreover I don't think he has a clue. Looks like my prediction of his muted silence is confirmed and your excellent description of him being driven by feminine like emotions was spot on.

Amazing how downright morally indignant he comes off over Trump as an obviously flawed individual (which was not the reason he was elected btw) and he draws a complete blank being equally critical of Trump's actual job performance based on hard policies he was elected for?

Aren't Leftists funny folks? They have zero morals and nearly unimously reject the supreme author of all morality, yet the only thing they can manage to criticize about Trump is what a moral reprobate he is to them? 🤔

I was on a sales call, and made a quick check back to see how he answered #22 roughly a half hour ago? I don't think he will. Moreover I don't think he has a clue. Looks like my prediction of his muted silence is confirmed and your excellent description of him being driven by feminine like emotions was spot on.

Amazing how downright morally indignant he comes off over Trump as an obviously flawed individual (which was not the reason he was elected btw) and he draws a complete blank being equally critical of Trump's actual job performance based on hard policies he was elected for?

Aren't Leftists funny folks? They have zero morals and nearly unimously reject the supreme author of all morality, yet the only thing they can manage to criticize about Trump is what a moral reprobate he is to them? 🤔
I love how they just make their case based on perceived personality flaws. What the hell do we care how likable he is at a cocktail party. We aren’t at that party lol. This is about policy.

I love how they just make their case based on perceived personality flaws. What the hell do we care how likable he is at a cocktail party. We aren’t at that party lol. This is about policy.
Your last line here is the main reason they simply cannot defeat Trump. On policy, he has it all over their side. Look how quiet @Soaring Eagle 74 got when he was asked to critique Trump's worst policy initiative and then offer the better alternative?

Stone cold silence. That stopped him dead in his Trump hatred tracks. (See I'm learning from you?) 😉

Wait 'till I'm re-elected...I'm gonna give that bot a mouth full of these!
giphy.gif

Aw work it DJT....get him all hot-n-bothered! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Imagine the posts then. How sad is it that’s he’s been consumed by Trump for 8 plus years now? Him and @sammyk got their Pedo President and all they think about is Trump. That’s a win. 😂😂😂

Also another opportunity for donny to back Putin.
I heard on Sirrius Patriot today (Ch 125) that Biden back in '21 threatened "serious consequences" if Putin harmed Alexei Navalny. So Putin has him killed in a Siberian Gulag and what has Biden said is going to happen to Putin besides allowing them to sell more LNG to our European allies?

You can take a silence plea answering that just like your bot buddy @Soaring Eagle 74 did when he was asked to name Trump's worst policy and a better alternative?

FYI, Putin was as quiet as you two bots when Trump was in charge. That's why he prefers Biden to Trump for our upcoming election because he knows the current installed US corpse as President with no teeth also has no bite.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT