ADVERTISEMENT

This is a preview of the debate... and cnn/msn is going into REPLACE OBIDEN MODE

Biden makes stunning omission while claiming no troops died 'anywhere in the world' on his watch​

13 US service members were killed by an ISIS-K suicide bomber during the Biden administration's botched Afghanistan withdrawal​

lol...

dems/dnc/libs/marxists/communists freakin' out...

going into REPLACE OBIDEN strategy on cnn...

Trump mentioned Portland, Ore. and Seattle in the debate. In 2020, Democrat leadership at the city and state levels allowed (and/or tacitly endorsed) violent far-left rioters who violently besieged the public because it was seen as opposition to the Trump administration. At the time, Nancy Pelosi penned a statement condemning the federal officers sent to Portland to help protect a courthouse that BLM-Antifa insurrectionists tried to burn down and bomb every night.

Sorry Democrats. We had an Election. The people nominated him. Impeach him for some of the many crimes he's committed or STFU.

There's also the 25 th Amendment option.

Every wonder what was in the files they raided Trump's home for? The one's they were really desperate to get back.

Impeach or STFU. We already had an election and the Democrats nominated him.

25th Amendment but his private Doctor and you all have been saying he's OK.

Articles of Impeachment is your only way. If I was Johnson I would tell you hold that thought.

Biden just said he doesn't have any troops dying anywhere. Guess he forgot about the Marines he got killed in Afghanistan. Nevermind all the Ukrainians he's getting killed.
He was absolutely exposed tonight and he was sent out to slaughter bc his party knows he’s a disaster.

Reactions: AlmostHeaven2021
He was absolutely exposed tonight and he was sent out to slaughter bc his party knows he’s a disaster.

We already had an election. The people nominated him. They can impeach him or STFU as far as I'm concerned.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT